All SETXsports Football Team Coming Soon!

Congrats to the guys who made it.  I have to question why San Augustine is considered a part of Southeast Texas?  Hubbard is a great player, but there were many impressive 1A athletes who play much closer to the region.  Darrell Lavalais, Kentarious Lavalais, and Austin Edmondson, just to name a few.  Either way, congrats to the guys who made it!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1363465" timestamp="1358200083"]
Hopefully HD's District MVP Darrell Lavalais RB/LB will make it. He was a beast!
[/quote]

I agree. but he did not make it.

[quote name="Scatright" post="1365769" timestamp="1358887190"]
Congrats to the guys who made it.  I have to question why San Augustine is considered a part of Southeast Texas?  Hubbard is a great player, but there were many impressive 1A athletes who play much closer to the region.  Darrell Lavalais, Kentarious Lavalais, and Austin Edmondson, just to name a few.  Either way, congrats to the guys who made it!
[/quote]
Hull-Daisetta represented Southeast Texas, with being undefeated District Champs and playing in the 2nd round of the playoffs. HD's RB/LB Darrell Lavalais was named MVP of the District. To not reward this young man for representing HD and the Beaumont area, is a shame. Pull out the map, San Augustine is not Southeast Texas Beaumont area. SMH. Be proud of your area and reward this Beaumont area young man. Wow! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hinab
    Newest Member
    hinab