Tony Browns Junor Highlight Tape

jkbtjc53

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally dont believe Tony's film is better then WO-S sophomore Deionte Thompson's film. Deionte is said to be the #1 ranked safety for the class of 2015 in the state of texas and his film backs it up

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1892957/deionte-thompson#.UHJEcTKdR-w.email

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1358537" timestamp="1356380802"]
I personally dont believe Tony's film is better then WO-S sophomore Deionte Thompson's film. Deionte is said to be the #1 ranked safety for the class of 2015 in the state of texas and his film backs it up

[/quote]

Deionte is one heck of a ball hawk.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1358539" timestamp="1356384527"]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=107743.msg1358537#msg1358537 date=1356380802]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes he is, thats why I laugh when people who havent seen this kids play say a kid from their school or a kid I have seen play in person is better then what WO-S had on the field this year. The DB's WOS had on the field this year wont be matched in one highschool secondary again for atleast another10-15 years.

Talk to a coach from TCU he said that even 5A schools dont have secondarys like what WO-S had this year, that it was truly a special bunch

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1358537" timestamp="1356380802"]

[/quote]

Do you know if Seay (ned) is ranked or whatever. He is also a really good safety

[quote name="ram0524" post="1358547" timestamp="1356390897"]

[/quote]

Do you know if Seay (ned) is ranked or whatever. He is also a really good safety
[/quote]

I'll look and let u know.

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1358542" timestamp="1356386090"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=107743.msg1358539#msg1358539 date=1356384527]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes he is, thats why I laugh when people who havent seen this kids play say a kid from their school or a kid I have seen play in person is better then what WO-S had on the field this year. The DB's WOS had on the field this year wont be matched in one highschool secondary again for atleast another10-15 years.

Talk to a coach from TCU he said that even 5A schools dont have secondarys like what WO-S had this year, that it was truly a special bunch
[/quote]
I'm in with the secondary of WO-S, but how do you quantify the "another 10-15 years?"  That covers about three classes in that span; how do you accurately predict that?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I'm kind of with you on the WO-S secondary this year, but I probably don't believe everything that you said in your post.  Like how do you quantify the "another 10 - 15 years?"  I mean, that span in itself is 3 classes, and then you have all of those classes before that to even get 10 -15 years from now.  Just who's estimate is that?  You made that up, didn't you?  Just grabbed it out of the air to make this year's secondary sound extra good, didn't you?  You're a sly rascal, 53.  I have seen other of your posts
and you should be named Christmas Turkey -
you are sooooooooo full of it!  Please just try to state your case without making up all of the supporting crap.  And, you probably don't even know a 5A coach well enough to have a conversation with him.  C'mon man. ;D

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1358556" timestamp="1356394851"]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=107743.msg1358542#msg1358542 date=1356386090]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I'm in with the secondary of WO-S, but how do you quantify the "another 10-15 years?"  That covers about three classes in that span; how do you accurately predict that?
[/quote]

Im just stating how rare it is to have 4 guys in one secondary who will all play college ball without a doubt. Ive looked all over the internet and asked college coaches that have come to town to recruit WOS kids, and they all say the same that no other team in Texas has 4 kids who are all sure fired D-1 players in their secondary, one coach said now days its just rare to see it at any level and just jaw dropping for it to happen on the 3A level

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So one quick question where are the offers from TCU to these WOS DB's your talking about "thats a real question I really wanna know" b/c if the sec is better than 5A schools then each one of them schould be going BIG SCHOOL and Im not talking about [b]UTEP[/b] b/c Tony Brown has offers from TCU and every other BIG XII top team.. Not to mention the two teams your gonna be watching on the 7th of Jan.. Im really not digging how you start a thread on Tony Brown and compare him to other kids just to try and knock him, you have your opinion and thats exactly what it is an opinion. Bottom line every school in the country gets to evaluate these kids from huddle, camps, what ever and how ever they want, so to me its looking as if your trying to knock a kid just to elavate others.. yes WOS has very talented kids especially for a 3A but when you start questioning the blessings of another kid that pisses me off. I tell you this NAVASATA must have Div-I WR on both sides of the ball and at QB b/c they kinda played pitch and catch all night long.. NOW go and start a thread on that, better yet pull that game off of huddle and let us evaluate it....

[quote name="mfd814" post="1358586" timestamp="1356442726"]
Thread should be locked ,  should not be able to bash this kid.  He is doing something right since, he has their attention.
[/quote] There wasn't anything excessive.  This thread is about Tony and his recruiting and people's opinion by comparing him to players they've actually seen.  The thread doesn't warrant locking.

[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1358584" timestamp="1356424582"]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=107743.msg1358542#msg1358542 date=1356386090]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So one quick question where are the offers from TCU to these WOS DB's your talking about "thats a real question I really wanna know" b/c if the sec is better than 5A schools then each one of them schould be going BIG SCHOOL and Im not talking about [b]UTEP[/b] b/c Tony Brown has offers from TCU and every other BIG XII top team.. Not to mention the two teams your gonna be watching on the 7th of Jan.. Im really not digging how you start a thread on Tony Brown and compare him to other kids just to try and knock him, you have your opinion and thats exactly what it is an opinion. Bottom line every school in the country gets to evaluate these kids from huddle, camps, what ever and how ever they want, so to me its looking as if your trying to knock a kid just to elavate others.. yes WOS has very talented kids especially for a 3A but when you start questioning the blessings of another kid that pisses me off. I tell you this NAVASATA must have Div-I WR on both sides of the ball and at QB b/c they kinda played pitch and catch all night long.. NOW go and start a thread on that, better yet pull that game off of huddle and let us evaluate it....
[/quote]

Navasota was by far the most dominate team in the state.and if you do your research you'll see they have two wideout that were first team all state two years in a row along with a qb that was all state two years in a row. They won the state game by 30 plus points and Gilmer didn't have the six turnovers WOS did. You take those away and WOS is in the game and might win, now im not making excuses because turnovers are apart of the game. And Travon Blanchard has and offer from TCU. Jerquis Beasley had and offer from TCU before he quit. And please stop making it seem like people are bashing Tony Brown I have said many times he's a great kid from a great family.  But because he has the benefit of a coach being his dad and him being a camp all star he has most his offers. All im basically saying is Tony was offered off potential NOT because of what he has done on the field.  You watched the same highlight tape I just watched now tell me its better then WOS' s star sophomore?  You cant can you..

Tell me its better then any WOS kids from this past year. You cant can you?  But anyways we are getting off subject wish Tony nothing but the best just wanted to compare him to other kids in this area and let the film and people who actually now due to this thread have the chance to see his film decide if he's truly the best in the area. Were not even going to go as far as the state or the nation like some of you do. And I'll gladly post film of any WOS DB you ask so we can discuss his film also. Just tell me which one.

Let's see where WOS kids go college, and where TB go to college then, before its done. Lets POST TB GRADES and WOS kids grades. So, ok, your kid is better than tony and by the way its enough for all the kids to go to school. There's not just one college maybe if you e-mail WOS kids highlight tapes to the colleges that offer Tony,then the schools he dont pick your kids can go if they pass the entrance exams or sat's or acts

[quote name="understand" post="1358602" timestamp="1356459170"]
Let's see where WOS kids go college, and where TB go to college then, before its done. Lets POST TB GRADES and WOS kids grades. So, ok, your kid is better than tony and by the way its enough for all the kids to go to school. There's not just one college maybe if you e-mail WOS kids highlight tapes to the colleges that offer Tony,then the schools he dont pick your kids can go if they pass the entrance exams or sat's or acts
[/quote]

All of the WOS DBs are already qualified sir.  Please stop trying to take shots at WOS academics when was the last time you heard of one of our D-1 kids not qualifying? Never so please stop. And because you resulted to such tasteless remarks I know you have watched the WOS kids film and compared them to Tonys and see he's not on their level.

Also a sidenote the two corners that WOS has this year this is their first year starting corner full time. If you remember last year at the start of the season we had Justin Thomas whos now at Utah and Dacarlos Renfro whos now at Utep. That speaks volume to the kind of program WOS has

I think the elite kids have enough pressure on them with school, homework, practice, people (kids and grown-ups trying to discredit their accomplishments, etc, etc, bah-h-h-h!!!

For the adults and the few kids  ::) who read this forum, if a kid is getting looked at by college scouts, be very thankful. Maybe your kid will get a look too, if he or she is prepared for the opportunity. When the colleges come look at Tony Brown or the WO-S defensive backs ( and D.Thompson's dad is a friend), all the kids benefit. This is all that matters. Some players who only heard or read about their peers being recruited now actually see it happening. Just make sure you keep your kid 's eye on the prize

Until Tony Brown gets to play on the same D as the WOS kids, we don't really know how they'd stack up. Maybe, if you compared those kids' drill tapes to TB's they wouldn't stack up to him. Apples and Oranges between WOS and Ozen. You said it yourself...... it's the WOS program that is the biggest difference. Congrats to ALL the locals getting looks.... D1 or otherwise.

[quote name="SFA85" post="1358621" timestamp="1356487627"]
Judging Tony against his 10th grade year, it's like night and day.  Did a better job tackling this year than last.  Hope he makes another giant leap next year....
[/quote]

The film that's posted for Tony on thid thread is his junior film. Ive never seen his sophomore year film.

Great point Dayton. I tried to make this point in the OTHER thread. If Brown had those other DBs on his side like Thomas does, he would get more chances.
So Beasley had a TCU offer, but he quit so he is not actually a part of the WOS secondary! He don't count.
I laugh every time I hear or read a WOS fan make the statement that they would have won if they didn't turn the ball over SIX times. One TO is an accident, SIX is a result of facing a better team. Navasota was the better team. End Of Story. PNG would've beaten WOS this year if they would have played perfect football and the better team (WOS) would have played really bad! How stupid does that sound.

WOS lost to a team that dominated 3A the point of bringing up the 6 turnovers is to say this. Navasota beat WOS 38-7 even tho we had all those turnovers.  Nobody else they played had more then 2 turnovers.  And they all still got blown out.

And if Navasota did that to WOS then is it safe to assume the rest of the Golden Triangle didn't have a chance.?

And also Tony has plenty of athletes at ozen.  Also yes WOS has and elite secondary an that helps kids making ints sometime. But some of you guys need to watch the wos kids film a lot of their picks are while they are man to man coverage.

Here's SMU commit Jmarcus Rhodes of WOS 6'2 185 cornerback film compare his to Tony you will see Rhodes is a physical ball hawk that plays with passion.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/936346/jmarcus-rhodes#.UJ1-PR_8P0M.email

[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1358680" timestamp="1356559568"]
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 53 Would you give it a rest LOL!! Rhodes is a GREAT KID and Athlete glad he had the opportunity to commit with SMU, please stop all of the comparisons between TONY and the Mustang Kids in the secondary.. Im starting to think Tony dated your little sister and broke her heart or something.. 
[/quote]

All you had to do was ask. And he did Tony Brown crushed my little sisters heart I hate that guy lol jk. But ok I quit.