**HARDIN-JEFFERSON at WEST ORANGE-STARK Broadcast**/WO-S wins 45-43!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="1358667" timestamp="1356545227"]
[quote author=dogs1218 link=topic=107698.msg1358663#msg1358663 date=1356542947]
VNUPE, you will learn.. Never, under any circumstance, make a comment that can be viewed as negative towards HJ ;)

They get kind of sensitive
[/quote]

Million dollar prize winner for the day!  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Wow ....I know better now. That's why I'm pulling for them in the rematch. I don't wanna go through this again. Smh...

Wow, this thread is full of "people who live in glass houses".  I can only imagine the crap storm that would ensue if there were "negative" comments made about:  Nederland, Silsbee, Kountze, the little doves, Central, and I could go on and on...

It ain't just HJ peeps, but for whatever reason they seem to be the easiest (and most frequent) target of all the rest.

I'll end my comments by saying that any team can have an off night, or any team can rise up and play well, on any given night.  And sometimes it's a combination of both..................................................

Is there any group of people on earth any more inconsistent than teenage boys?  I'm a dad and I don't think so......................................

[quote name="Pumper" post="1359275" timestamp="1356735584"]
Wow, this thread is full of "people who live in glass houses".  I can only imagine the crap storm that would ensue if there were "negative" comments made about:  Nederland, Silsbee, Kountze, the little doves, Central, and I could go on and on...

It ain't just HJ peeps, but for whatever reason they seem to be the easiest (and most frequent) target of all the rest.

I'll end my comments by saying that any team can have an off night, or any team can rise up and play well, on any given night.  And sometimes it's a combination of both..................................................

Is there any group of people on earth any more inconsistent than teenage boys?  I'm a dad and I don't think so......................................
[/quote]

Very well said Pumper!!!! 8) 8) 8)

[/quote]

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-H9tzeYfDclM/UCOwo9yZh5I/AAAAAAAAANY/Yr32HGYc5Pg/s1600/truth.jpeg[/img]

[/quote]I think the problem may rise from HJ always playing the near perfect game. Its a rarity we get the chance to say negative stuff. But deep down we all know HJ will win the district and eventually lose to 3-A power Jack Yates High from Houston, Texas. ;)

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1360197" timestamp="1357002677"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=107698.msg1360184#msg1360184 date=1356999349]
HJ has best record in area 21-2. Good job fellas
[/quote]        Quick, save this post before Dove erases it
[/quote]

He got hacked!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin