Kountze JV & Freshman Tournament; HJ Freshmen with two nice wins today

Pumper

HJ Freshman team beat Lumberton this morning by about 26.  Then this afternoon they came from 21 down to beat PA Memorial by 1.  This is the same PA Memorial team that beat Nederland's "Fab 5" earlier this week.  (And Nederland people, that is meant as a compliment; your freshmen group is the best I've seen in the area).

Will play Kountze in the championship on Saturday.

It even looked like "real basketball" ;)

[quote name="Pumper" post="1354646" timestamp="1355446679"]
HJ Freshman team beat Lumberton this morning by about 26.  Then this afternoon they came from 21 down to beat PA Memorial by 1.  This is the same PA Memorial team that beat Nederland's "Fab 5" earlier this week.  (And Nederland people, that is meant as a compliment; your freshmen group is the best I've seen in the area).

Congrats.... I am glad yall beat them.  Nederland freshman group played very bad vs memorial.  They would love another shot at them but unfortunately it want happen this year...Good Luck saturday and bring it home.
[/quote]

[quote name="Pumper" post="1354646" timestamp="1355446679"]

[/quote]

Prepare to be criticized by the self appointed content police for bringing up the term "real basketball"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor