No. 5 West Orange-Stark (13-1) vs. West Orange-Stark PE (0-0)

From the Houston Chronicle:
[color=blue][size=14pt][b][size=12pt]
"(Five) turnovers — you can't beat anybody," West Orange-Stark coach Cornel Thompson said. "You could take a P.E. class out of West Orange-Stark and you can't beat them with (five) turnovers."[/size][/b][/size][/color]

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1354641" timestamp="1355445656"]
From the Houston Chronicle:
[color=blue][size=14pt][b][size=12pt]
"(Five) turnovers — you can't beat anybody," West Orange-Stark coach Cornel Thompson said. "You could take a P.E. class out of West Orange-Stark and you can't beat them with (five) turnovers."[/size][/b][/size][/color]
[/quote] ;) 

i figured one of the Stangs would get dig that up first.

[quote name="FARVA" post="1354695" timestamp="1355453277"]
[quote author=Majestyk link=topic=107427.msg1354653#msg1354653 date=1355448058]
All I can say is West Orange-Stark (13-1), District 21-3A Champions, Region III Finalists.  If you aint from Newton, go dig a trench.
[/quote]

I will just hire you to do my ditch diggin
[/quote]OK, but you will not like what happens after it gets dug.

[quote name="Slam14" post="1354475" timestamp="1355428265"]

The Golden Rule of posting on this site is: If you dish it out, you dang well better be prepared to take it.
[/quote]

Interesting that point is brought up here.  As an admin, you get to see a larger picture than some.  And I see a whole lot of irony in these threads as I recognize the user names of a lot of folks who have chimed in on the threads dancing on the Mustangs' grave.  A lot of these are the same folks that anywhere from two to four weeks ago were filling up my pm box and moderator report box with messages of how like threads about their schools were the bashing of coaches and players and how we as staff have let the site gone down so much as to allow such threads to be made and stay up.

Now, of course these same folks will deny the same.  But I just find it so curious of how 2-4 weeks can change so many opinions on what is right and wrong on this board 180 degrees.

That is all, have fun.

This thread was funny and harmless.  I liked it, with the exception of one poster who doesn't know the difference between joking and hateful insulting. 

This year's Navasota team has to be the best 3A team to come along in several years.  They are good enough to still be playing in the 4A playoffs.  They kept knocking on the door...three straight years making a deep run, and now they should win the whole thing.  After watching film on Stephenville, I still think Navasota is the best 3A team.  Navasota's defense and big strike ability on offense would be too much for Stepheville's finesse and average speed.  Too bad that game won't happen.

griff its a shame you cant read between the lines and you support a school that has dumm kids (KIDS) so one poster said  yes he was saying  this about west orange stark high school--------------------read befor you jump on me agan.  if you have read the post i put up and told all the posters i was very sorry but you jump on here and put your 2 cents in after i said i was sorry PS everyone knows who YOU are pointing the finger at

This site is for info and entertainment.  Please don’t get offended if the site jokes on your team.  No one on here talks directly about the kids. I don’t think anyone would bash a kid.  I think people point out that kids are not so different at any school. They all have dumb, smart, physical, weak,  hard working , lazy…..ect, you see where I going.  Sometimes fans have rose colored glasses on with their athletes. All schools have turds and great players.  When Ozen throws punches they are thugs, when WOS does it they are physical. And that was just an example don’t get your feathers in a ruffle.  I could have said Crosby and Dayton as the same.

[quote name="skipper" post="1354965" timestamp="1355508663"]
griff its a shame you cant read between the lines and you support a school that has dumm kids (KIDS) so one poster said  yes he was saying  this about west orange stark high school--------------------read befor you jump on me agan.  if you have read the post i put up and told all the posters i was very sorry but you jump on here and put your 2 cents in after i said i was sorry PS everyone knows who YOU are pointing the finger at
[/quote]

Skip, man you gotta relax.  I was NOT referring to you.  You've gotten the shaft from a few people on here, but not me.  This thread began as a funny joke.  That was my take on it from the start.  The whole "P.E. class" thing was a comical take on what Coach Thompson said.  If you read through this entire thread you'll see where the mean-spirited comment is that I referred to.  C'mon, man, we're cheering for the same team.  We sat by each other at the Navasota game...remember?  You're on friendly territory with me.  It's just that I saw humor in this thread where you might have missed it, and that's fine.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder