Bronx coaching

I hope the broncos coaching staff has been watching as many playoff games as I have. I have seen some teams with huge playbooks offensively. I just watched navasota wos georgetown ned and not one of them had a 3 man front on defense. I hope our coaches pick up some good ideas and im not trying to be funny. 

WOS runs a 3 man front. Dayton is considered one of the best staffs in the area. Their offensive scheme is ussually pretty good. Players ussually dictate how much you can put in. Im sure you know more than them sense you went to these playoff games. Walk into that office and let them in on your expertise.

[quote name="WTB" post="1352461" timestamp="1355069587"]
WOS runs a 3 man front. Dayton is considered one of the best staffs in the area. Their offensive scheme is ussually pretty good. Players ussually dictate how much you can put in. Im sure you know more than them sense you went to these playoff games. Walk into that office and let them in on your expertise.
[/quote]well I was at the wos game and they almost always had 4 or 5 men on the line. Also why would I go in a coaches office. Im giving my opinion on a football forum and doubt the coaches even care what is said on here. But if you dont think any coach can not learn knew things thats just ignorant. Also you used the word sense outside of context. It should have been since. Maybe you should go to the office.

no, they we're doing what is called "blitzing". They are based out of a 3-4. Can they get in a 4 man front.... yes but So can Dayton. Dayton lost this year because Ned and Summercreek were better. But since this board is all about putting your opinion  out there, lets hear what you would have done better. Dont just say put a 4 or 5 man front up there. We need what tech they are playing, depth and position of the linebackers and the coverage behind. Remember that everything has to be sound or you will get railroaded by better coaches.

Check your use of knew english major.

[quote name="WTB" post="1352471" timestamp="1355070679"]
no, they we're doing what is called "blitzing". They are based out of a 3-4. Can they get in a 4 man front.... yes but So can Dayton. Dayton lost this year because Ned and Summercreek were better. But since this board is all about putting your opinion  out there, lets hear what you would have done better. Dont just say put a 4 or 5 man front up there. We need what tech they are playing, depth and position of the linebackers and the coverage behind. Remember that everything has to be sound or you will get railroaded by better coaches.
[/quote]whats a blitz we dont normally see those at dayton.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1352476" timestamp="1355071594"]
[quote author=WTB link=topic=107304.msg1352475#msg1352475 date=1355071390]
about the level of knowledge I expected.
[/quote]man you have alot of spunk. Now if you just had a bad attitude and cursed at teachers you could start for dayton.
[/quote] Weak, let me know when your gonna bring some knowledge to the table.

[quote name="WTB" post="1352461" timestamp="1355069587"]
[/quote]

WO-S runs a 5-0 stack.

[quote name="griff" post="1352499" timestamp="1355074687"]
[quote author=WTB link=topic=107304.msg1352461#msg1352461 date=1355069587]
[/quote]

WO-S runs a 5-0 stack.
[/quote]are you saying wtb was wrong. Thats funny.

There is too much talent in Dayton to be so basic. I don't know your OC, but not enough creativity. Maybe I can send him my play book from JR football.  I'm not joking either. My 12 yr olds ran a way more sophisticated O than your team. All  you showed, the 3 games I watched, was run left, run right and the occasional backyard pass. Maybe the personnel couldn't run more than that IDK. With that being said, I knew you were going to miss Herrera this year and maybe that was the biggest problem. Your D is pretty good, but I don't understand the tight 3 man front. I don't believe I witnessed a blitz in any of the games I watched either. 

Dayton's D wasn't the problem, it was the prima-dona starting at QB, should have been gone after the 1st incident, HC is a panty-waist for not handling it, grow a set and kick this a-clown off the team, no come backs, no do overs, no go standin the corner and think about what you did mister.
The whole team was affected by his bad attitude, and by the end of the season a lot of players were over it.
They didn't have any problems kicking the cheerleaders off the squad, they didn't get a 2nd, or 3rd chance, no forgiveness, no explaining, just showed them the door and Buh Bye

[quote name="Matt" post="1352520" timestamp="1355075980"]
Dayton's D wasn't the problem, it was the prima-dona starting at QB, should have been gone after the 1st incident, HC is a panty-waist for not handling it, grow a set and kick this a-clown off the team, no come backs, no do overs, no go standin the corner and think about what you did mister.
The whole team was affected by his bad attitude, and by the end of the season a lot of players were over it.
They didn't have any problems kicking the cheerleaders off the squad, they didn't get a 2nd, or 3rd chance, no forgiveness, no explaining, just showed them the door and Buh Bye
[/quote]another great point which I brought up earlier. Still waiting to hear from coach wtb.

You are so right Matt. You can't have any bad apples in the basket cause eventually it/they will all effect the rest of the bushell. I am not close to Dayton's situation, but I did read a few points on here. I believe part of Ned's success this year was because of the great comradery between the players.

I never had a chance to watch your outstanding fresh play, this year, but it sounds like the talent will be around for years to come. Hopefully, these young men won't get cheated by lack of coaching. 

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1352531" timestamp="1355077777"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=107304.msg1352530#msg1352530 date=1355077581]
What sux is one of daytons best freshman moved.
[/quote] and we here in P.A. thank yall.  ;) ;D
[/quote]is that were he moved to. He is big and a beast.

As I've stated in the past you can only incorporate what your athletes can understand and execute.  Yeah, the play calling can be suspect at times but if you have a QB, RB, WR or whoever than can only understand left, right, and up the middle it really hurts the team as a whole.  They have to take what they're given.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin