Congrats Nederland Bulldogs & Thank You.

With a heart breaking loss still so fresh.

I have to remind myself.....to give thanks.

Thanks to the Nederland Bulldogs for another great year.  For so many of these seniors, it has been a treat to watch you play for the past 3 years.....We will forever miss you on Friday nights in Nederland.

For those returning next season, we look forward to what you will do in remembering this loss today and building on that experience to be stronger, better and know what you can do.

Congrats on 2 undefeated district championships.....Thank you for taking us 4 rounds deep in the playoffs, we all have enjoyed the ride.

For now, we are moving on to a different season, but we all know, football season will roll around again and our hopes of the big one will rise again on the backs and hardwork of these young men, that we know as,  THE NEDERLAND BULLDOGS!

Let me say this to all Bulldog fans..This football team gave us weeks of top notch
football and entertainment. To see a community pull together to support a team like
you did was unbelievable..Showing up to games 3 hours before kickoff or bringing 15,000
to Reliant Stadium shows ALOT of class and support! Yes,this season will be missed but
the team and fans can always be able to talk about this year for decades to come..
Again,congradulations to this years team,coaches,and fans!!

I cannot add much to what has been said here...I will simply agree...great group of not only players, but young men...I have watched many of these kids compete and mature since they were young kids...very gratifying to see the young men they have become...the success they had on the field made for some dang entertaining Friday nights...thanks fellas and hold your heads high...folks arounf here will remember you guys for a very long time

Wow how time flies in a football season. Does not seem like I sat and watched 16 games this season. From the first scrimmage with WOS to the final game with Georgetown it has been a amazing journey. I ejoyed watching a defending DC team come back for a repeat I enjoyed watching these young men build a team of brothers who had each others back. My congrats to all the dogs who made the all-district teams. I wish the Sr's continued success on the field and in the class room on their next leg of their journey.

Special Thanks to Coach Neauman and his coaching staff for the many hours of their time for leading and directing these fine young men.

Thanks to the Westernaires, band, twirlers, flags, BIG NED, cheerleaders, and deflaters for their hard work and dedication.

The greatest thanks go to my Lord who allows me to live each day here in South East Texas to enjoy these young men and woman who on Friday nights.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder