Carthage vs. El Campo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, do not, I repeat do not underestimate El Campo. They are a very solid and physical program, led by a very good coach in Gillis. They were always in the playoffs when they played in 23-4A and yes, they gave Manvel fits in their bi-district game last year. Lost 35-21, but really should have been 28-21. Last score by Manvel was a pick 6 on the last play of the game and most of that team returned for this season. Carthage may win, but it won't be easy. El Campo has a couple of D1 linemen on their team and are very strong on both lines.

[quote name="Fball911" post="1350459" timestamp="1354828647"]
I'm taking El Campo in this game
[/quote]

I'm about to leave and do some Xmas shopping in Beaumont before heading Cardinal way.

My region 4 inlaws( wifes side- I dont claim em) are all gonna be wrong because Carthage will win this one.

This will be Cathages biggest challenge as well it should be. Still Carthage is far too balanced, well coached, and skilled for the 1 dimensional Ricebirds.

Carthage and Region 3 BABY wins a hard faught one 41-27.

Safe travels to everyone,

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1351032" timestamp="1354912586"]
[quote author=bruno994 link=topic=107203.msg1351031#msg1351031 date=1354912384]
Thats in line with what I'm thinking...and we'll forgive you for sporting the Celtics gear...LOL.
[/quote] ;D
[/quote] scratch the Celtics gear, i'll be in Memorial Titan attire. didnt know it cooled off outside.  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin