georgetown game videos no longer available?

dog71

coach pops on my dads computer. Has anyone noticed the videos on youtube are no longer available for viewing?? Is it just my family that can't find them or have they somehow been removed? I stopped by to talk some football with my dad and my sister was here. They had been looking for GT video and sis pointed out to me that youtube videos are unavailable. What's up? Surely the vids weren't removed purposely huh? I checked some old threads for links to GT game vids and found some links but the vids were blank. This is probably a mistake on my part but could someone please verify?

There were a few more videos out there the past fews weeks that are gone now.

I had trouble watching Angleton game late last night, I was going to watch it again.

There were other games on High School Game Cube that are no longer available, that I watched earlier in the season.

I think it's a little odd that they are not there now.  No worries, the team has all the videos they need.  8)

[quote name="Matt" post="1348632" timestamp="1354587968"]
A conspiracy, GT paid off youtube so the nederland coaches couldn't put a game plan together using youtube videos, LMAO
[/quote]

Hey Dayton dude. Nederland fans are interested in watching the videos. Our coaches have their own....even better.

[quote name="baddog" post="1348665" timestamp="1354590251"]
[quote author=Matt link=topic=107092.msg1348632#msg1348632 date=1354587968]
A conspiracy, GT paid off youtube so the nederland coaches couldn't put a game plan together using youtube videos, LMAO
[/quote]

Hey Dayton dude. Nederland fans are interested in watching the videos. Our coaches have their own....even better.
[/quote]

I can remember listening to games of opponents just for fun, to know what we were going to face.  It makes us better fans and shows how much our community lives, breathes, this thing called football.

Being a tight knit community is to our advantage, like I said some of these kids have playing together in sports since 4 year olds.  There is not a high turnover in our community, your kids start here in school and graduate here....these kids are just not teammates, they are brothers. 

It matters to the fans, family members, friends and supporters.....it must sound a little crazy to outsiders.......however, sleeping overnight for high school football tickets, or leaving season tickets in a will might also.....This is NEDERLAND and .....

"We are the NEDERLAND BULLDOGS!!!!!" 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I was talking to some buddies and Steele did the something to Port Arthur Memorial last year. I saw at least 4 game videos on them that Saturday before the game then on that Monday I looked again they were gone. LOL I don't think it would of helped in the out come at all.

[quote name="mypooh" post="1348885" timestamp="1354636600"]
I was talking to some buddies and Steele did the something to Port Arthur Memorial last year. I saw at least 4 game videos on them that Saturday before the game then on that Monday I looked again they were gone. LOL I don't think it would of helped in the out come at all.
[/quote]
Try telling Mack Brown that lol

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1348966" timestamp="1354642799"]
[quote author=mypooh link=topic=107092.msg1348885#msg1348885 date=1354636600]
[/quote]
[/quote] i know right, has a whole channel to provide opponents tips for victory smh

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1348978" timestamp="1354644346"]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=107092.msg1348966#msg1348966 date=1354642799]
[quote author=mypooh link=topic=107092.msg1348885#msg1348885 date=1354636600]
[/quote]
[/quote] i know right, has a whole channel to provide opponents tips for victory smh
[/quote]
Yep must be nice to have access to your opponent 24/7.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin