LC Pee Wee Bears advance

Walk-off

It is sad to see that you are so arrogant that you just can't come on here and congratulate LC with a win and wish them luck in the game today.  You did not know what the competition level would be like at this tournament.  Fact remains if Bryce Anderson would have came to Corpus Christi then the Beaumont team would have been here.  I guess y'all are more dependent on him than you realize.  But thanks for the support and good luck in your tournament wherever y'all decided to go, I mean wherever Anderson decided y'all would go.  I would rethink that best team in the nation crap also, you are good but come on. 

Good Luck.

[quote name="What Now" post="1347560" timestamp="1354460738"]
It is sad to see that you are so arrogant that you just can't come on here and congratulate LC with a win and wish them luck in the game today.  You did not know what the competition level would be like at this tournament.  Fact remains if Bryce Anderson would have came to Corpus Christi then the Beaumont team would have been here.  I guess y'all are more dependent on him than you realize.  But thanks for the support and good luck in your tournament wherever y'all decided to go, I mean wherever Anderson decided y'all would go.  I would rethink that best team in the nation crap also, you are good but come on. 

Good Luck.
[/quote]You don't have a right to come on here and speak on something you know nothing about. FYI, Bryce Anderson was going to Corpus. It was his parents who decided not to go after the STJFL decision makers decided not to go Super Bowl Sun then decided to go a week later. Bryce is 1 of 30 players on this TEAM. 1 player don't win or lose ball games. And your comment about best team in the Nation, guess we'll see next week. But i do know we're the best team in your division. If you don't think so, we'll play you, we will even play you without Bryce Anderson

[quote name="What Now" post="1347560" timestamp="1354460738"]

Good Luck.
[/quote]

Dont worry What Now your team did great. Beaumonts made everything about them all year long and they dont like it when somebody else gets some credit on here. About every 5 years a stacked team gets to thinking they the best thing football ever seen then get their tail handed to them at a houston tournament. Its been done plenty of times before but its always funny to watch. All they did was bend the rules to stack a league team but they about to get owned when they go up against real select teams.

[quote name="Gucci" post="1347512" timestamp="1354428683"]
So if Bmt would've went to Corpus it would've been  Bmt Band Lcm in the finals. You could've had that game right here in Setx. No need to go way to Corpus to play that game then have Bmt B blow the doors off of LCM by 50. That tells me that the competition is weak up there. Not disrespecting  LC, but BMT B is the best 8u team in the state and maybe in the Nation if they can win the NATIONAL Tournament held at the Reliant in Houton Texas
[/quote]
This post was not about Bmt but about LC.  Man up and show the kids what a real man does and congratulate LC.

[quote name="bwl4335" post="1347735" timestamp="1354481314"]
[quote author=What Now link=topic=107005.msg1347560#msg1347560 date=1354460738]

Good Luck.
[/quote]

Dont worry What Now your team did great. Beaumonts made everything about them all year long and they dont like it when somebody else gets some credit on here. About every 5 years a stacked team gets to thinking they the best thing football ever seen then get their tail handed to them at a houston tournament. Its been done plenty of times before but its always funny to watch. All they did was bend the rules to stack a league team but they about to get owned when they go up against real select teams.
[/quote]

Man, it is something about how much you know, stacked teams and bending of rules.  WOW, Really
I don't think you know much.  Not much about football.

Well, bwl4335 we won every game in Houston.

[quote name="17ss" post="1347894" timestamp="1354498085"]
[quote author=bwl4335 link=topic=107005.msg1347735#msg1347735 date=1354481314]

Good Luck.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Man, it is something about how much you know, stacked teams and bending of rules.  WOW, Really
I don't think you know much.  Not much about football.
[/quote]

Guess we will see how the best team in the nation does this weekend.

[quote name="Gucci" post="1347512" timestamp="1354428683"]
So if Bmt would've went to Corpus it would've been  Bmt Band Lcm in the finals. You could've had that game right here in Setx. No need to go way to Corpus to play that game then have Bmt B blow the doors off of LCM by 50. That tells me that the competition is weak up there. Not disrespecting  LC, but BMT B is the best 8u team in the state and maybe in the Nation if they can win the NATIONAL Tournament held at the Reliant in Houton Texas
[/quote]
Really! Your an idiot! No class

Coming from someone who is associated with BMT B, I would like to say congratulations to LC. You guys had a great season and you should be proud of all of your accomplishments!

Also a big shout out to Lum B Seniors and Vidor W Juniors..goodluck this wknd, hope you both bring back a State Championship.

As for Gucci, I don't believe ( at least I hope not) that he is associated with BMT B in any shape or form..please don't take his comments to be the same as anyone from BMT B.  ::)

[quote name="bwl4335" post="1347735" timestamp="1354481314"]

Good Luck.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well BOWL4335 you were not correct at all in this quote. First of all its not about BMT BLUE, its about developing kids. I wish i had a stacked team at every position like i faced this weekend. You were right they are true select teams i had to follow a 60/40 rule and we gave them the bussiness in Houston, too a tune of 5-0 and NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. So take your quote and add they are the best team in the Nation according too AAU. I promise you their organization is bigger than your oppinion!! Why dont you coach a stacked team and play us, yes that the arrogance coming out bc you are a true hater!! BMT never took LCM spot light away from them!! The were sm division champs and the were regional winners and i dont know if they won state but all in all they had a great year. If your organization want a fundraiser lets play during the holidays for the real STJFL bragging rights!!!JMO I didnt say anything before buts its pretty tacky when you put an 8 yr olds name on a public forum but we are demons of this league. The rules state thats not legal buts its not your fault if the board allows it o well!! FYI BOWL4435 get you some facts than post!!!!

Re: LC Pee Wee Bears advance
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 02:50:08 PM »
Quote from: Gucci on December 02, 2012, 12:11:23 AM

Jag I am pretty sure most people would take this as putting down what LC did.

What Now you are correct, thats a lil tacky on Gucci but Gucci is not a spokesman for BMT BLUE just like the LCM coach that showed his butt in PNG. He does not represent what LCM stands for!!! Its just public opinion until they say who they are. Everyone knows me thats why if I say it once I can say it again but We catch flack for someones own personal opinion that no one knows. I do understand WHAT NOW!!! I posted real convo today under The BMT BLU WINS thread and the moderator wants to delete the thread but he allow people to call me classless all season under a thread.SMFH!!! Thats what we deal with for having a good team and its not fair to me or parents from the BMT organization.

WHAT NOW you must admit, whenever someone thats so called associated or associated with BMT makes their public comment on this forum it turns into the something nagative. I know of two moderators that handle this forum. I know the one from mid county can careless about what goes on on this forum until he gets a call from someone whinning!! On the other hand the other have a dog in the fight, I didnt receive a call that a thread was going to come down when i was called classless for sometime, the thread is still up. He allowed everyone and the friends to disrespect BMT organization and especially their coaches. We were called everything possible!! That thread is still on the board!!!SMH But now i get a call stating the thread reading BMT BULLDOGS win the national championship have been moved/deleted. So this morning the thread was done away with, he stated that the thread was not good for the league!! What about week seven pee wee scores, I guess thats good for the league. The thread was just what this forum was intended for, it was a series of oppinions and facts from a variety of personalities. But the thread went bad for the league when people from other organizations started saying good things about the BMT organization. We proved to everyone what we stand for, so no we didnt need positive things said but it sure was nice for once to see that!! I know this thread will probably get taken down bc of this post or I may even get kicked off the board all together, but theres one thing that needs to be understood!!! This league was intended to develope kids in a positive manner, build character,and to be ethical--well thats what i was told during my throw him out the league hearing, so if  the leaders of this league would stop trying to police grown-ups  on a public forum and study the game more this league will be just fine!!!JMO what i mean by that is know your own rules, I was at the playoff games and some yellow badges did know the ruling of a major play!! Like how do we punt, do they rush/or do the not!! Thats pretty sad if you ask me. Im just upset that a few people who has power given to them cant handle it!!! I dont call people out , you know who you are: well yes i will-- Mark Tallman of PNG who died and mad you this guru of recreational/volunteer sports!! Your the one thats not good for the league if you ask me!! Lets not get this twisted either, i respect the PNG organization and respect ALLLLL the coaches over there. I spoke with the PNG W Jr coaches before and they are class acts because they are good at what they do and I respect that!! I dont hate, last year wh_n they mad my lil man cry after a hard loss to them in PW I didnt come on the board saying that they where Stacked. I told my lil man he needed to find a way not to feel like this again and playing your PSP 3 want geter done!!! so he along with his teammates worked hard and now they can stand tall and say he/they is/are national champs and he dont care where his teammates are from NED,BMT, or KONTZE it just dont matter bc at the end of all this he a his friends are 2012 AAU National Champs and he has made friends for life!!! Thats what this league is all about for me and my boy!! Im finally through venting and i am free bc my president want be calling me and telling me that i need to stop posting or i will not be able to coach or even worst my team want make the playoffs and they havent lost a game!! WOW THATS WHAT IVE DEALT WITH ALL YEAR!! SO WHOS REALLY THERE FOR THE KIDS!!! I STUCK AROUND!!!! BECAUSE I KNOW IM REALLY IN IT FOR THE KIDS. THE ONLY REASON I AM STILL COACHING AND A PART STJFL IS BC OF CO. He know me and if he would not have said what he said about me at that hearing i would have been kicked smooth out of the league!! I want to say thanks CO/CM because I was determined to show all of them the picture MT, and even my own organization painted of me was /is not true!!! Yes I speak my mind and I know SETX isnt use to a man doing that without being deleted as a hunting partner bc he didnt agree!! Me and CO are going to disagree but at the end of the day I will still go cater to his bussiness with pride of knowing he my friend. I know this post will rub some the wrong way so before we have the post deleted text/call me at 409-284-8153!! and we can talk/text about it like professional adults with the kids best interest in mind!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin