Lumberton Sr Blue

VP93....

[b][i]My thanks go out to a great bunch of players and coaches. No matter what happens at the State Playoff in San Antonio this Saturday, I can say that it has been one heck of a ride. I am so proud of what these guys have accomplished and more proud of the manner in which they accomplished it. I will never forget this Special Season and all that these young men have accomplished. We have taken the STJFL to a whole new level and we hope that others will choose to take it even further in the future. I would like to thank everyone involved with the STJFL for holding this great league together for all the RIGHT reasons, especially President James Kersh and we hope that you all pray for our best efforts in San Antonio this Saturday night in our quest to bring the State Championship home to Lumberton Texas and the STJFL.

Sincerely, Thanks to My Coaching Staff and the "Terrible Twenty"

Coach Mike, Head Coach, Lumberton Senior Blue, South Texas USA Football Champions
President, Lumberton Youth Football & Cheerleading, Inc.[/i][/b]

[quote name="Coach Mike" post="1348791" timestamp="1354603336"]
[b][i]My thanks go out to a great bunch of players and coaches. No matter what happens at the State Playoff in San Antonio this Saturday, I can say that it has been one heck of a ride. I am so proud of what these guys have accomplished and more proud of the manner in which they accomplished it. I will never forget this Special Season and all that these young men have accomplished. We have taken the STJFL to a whole new level and we hope that others will choose to take it even further in the future. I would like to thank everyone involved with the STJFL for holding this great league together for all the RIGHT reasons, especially President James Kersh and we hope that you all pray for our best efforts in San Antonio this Saturday night in our quest to bring the State Championship home to Lumberton Texas and the STJFL.

Coach Mike, Head Coach, Lumberton Senior Blue, South Texas USA Football Champions
[/quote]

Awesome job, Coach. You are a class act and a great coach...both of which reflects in those young men who are taking the field for you. Good luck to you and your boys. May God watch over and protect y'all.

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1349019" timestamp="1354647147"]
[quote author=Coach Mike link=topic=107002.msg1348791#msg1348791 date=1354603336]

[/quote]

Awesome job, Coach. You are a class act and a great coach...both of which reflects in those young men who are taking the field for you. Good luck to you and your boys. May God watch over and protect y'all.
[/quote]

I AGREE!!! These boys have done a tremendous job but I don't think it could have been done without such great leadership!!! Coach Mike (and the rest) have helped these boys achieve something they will never forget!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder