R.I.P. to one of Silsbee's Biggest Supporters

[quote name="ballup" post="1346617" timestamp="1354379465"]
He's been around along time. I have seen him at every Silsbee  sports event I have ever been to. R I P
[/quote]

Please excuse me for asking but can you furnish a name or is the family requesting otherwise?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1346819" timestamp="1354387429"]
I found out who it was. This family has been a part of Silsbee athletics even before I was born. God bless them thru this. I will keep them in my prayers.
[/quote]

I mentioned about attending Frank Robinson Elementary from 1st grade on.  In each grade the teacher would seat us in alphabetical order: Banks, Bean, Bishop...My last name begins with a B.  IOWs this was a classmate; been knowing him from the first grade, literally.  The last two or three times I saw him was at Silsbee sporting events.  Silsbee vs Jeff Davis at Delmar stadium in Houston, a football game.  Then a few years later it was a Tiger playoff basketball game vs. Bryan Rudder in Conroe.  He was the loudest and strongest voice in the stands supporting Silsbee.  He could be like that back in school also, when the situation called for it.  Gonna miss you classmate.  Prayers for the family.

[quote name="Kountzer" post="1346964" timestamp="1354397164"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=106972.msg1346819#msg1346819 date=1354387429]
I found out who it was. This family has been a part of Silsbee athletics even before I was born. God bless them thru this. I will keep them in my prayers.
[/quote]

I mentioned about attending Frank Robinson Elementary from 1st grade on.  In each grade the teacher would seat us in alphabetical order: Banks, Bean, Bishop...My last name begins with a B.  IOWs this was a classmate; been knowing him from the first grade, literally.  The last two or three times I saw him was at Silsbee sporting events.  Silsbee vs Jeff Davis at Delmar stadium in Houston, a football game.  Then a few years later it was a Tiger playoff basketball game vs. Bryan Rudder in Conroe.  He was the loudest and strongest voice in the stands supporting Silsbee.  He could be like that back in school also, when the situation called for it. 

He was a good person! His wife was just and strong as he was in the stands.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1347333" timestamp="1354417659"]
[quote author=Kountzer link=topic=106972.msg1346964#msg1346964 date=1354397164]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=106972.msg1346819#msg1346819 date=1354387429]
[/quote]

I mentioned about attending Frank Robinson Elementary from 1st grade on.  In each grade the teacher would seat us in alphabetical order: Banks, Bean, Bishop...My last name begins with a B.  IOWs this was a classmate; been knowing him from the first grade, literally.  The last two or three times I saw him was at Silsbee sporting events.  Silsbee vs Jeff Davis at Delmar stadium in Houston, a football game.  Then a few years later it was a Tiger playoff basketball game vs. Bryan Rudder in Conroe.  He was the loudest and strongest voice in the stands supporting Silsbee.  He could be like that back in school also, when the situation called for it. 

He was a good person! His wife was just and strong as he was in the stands.
[/quote]

yes.  Need to keep his wife in prayer also.  She suffered serious injury as well.

Guest GeauxDawgs
This story breaks my heart! May God watch over this family, & your entire town/community, and give you the peace, love, & understanding you need during this difficult time of sorrow. Hold on strong to your faith, and know people from all over are praying for you.
Prayers from Carthage!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder