40 members have voted

1. 1. HOW SHOULD COACH POPS WEAR HIS LONG DRAWERS FOR NED VS PD

• FRONTWARDS
    • BACKWARDS
    • FRONTWARDS / INSIDE OUT
    • BACKWARDS / INSIDE OUT
    • NO DRAWERS / BLACK N GOLD G STRING ON BACKWARDS
    • STRAIGHT UP COMMANDO

Thanks Bronx Rox. My wife aka The Warden hasn't been nearly as helpful :). She's a edumacator at PN-G. A Ned alum and ex Ned cheerleader. Something is up. She could be more supportive in my endeavors. I suspect she's been turned. She gets home from work before me and I noticed that thousand yard stare and heard her humming Cherokee one day while she was chopping up a gumbo chicken with a hatchet looking thing. I found a chicken foot out back!! Hoodoo maybe? It's grievous. I suspect this may have something to do with my long drawers being backwards. I will adhere to wearing my long drawers as poll results dictate. I'm studying up on waterboarding. It may not be too late.

[quote name="coach pops" post="1344402" timestamp="1354204866"]
Thanks Bronx Rox. My wife aka The Warden hasn't been nearly as helpful :). She's a edumacator at PN-G. A Ned alum and ex Ned cheerleader. Something is up. She could be more supportive in my endeavors. [b]I suspect she's been turned.[/b] She gets home from work before me and I noticed that thousand yard stare and heard her humming Cherokee one day while she was chopping up a gumbo chicken with a hatchet looking thing. I found a chicken foot out back!! Hoodoo maybe? It's grievous. I suspect this may have something to do with my long drawers being backwards. I will adhere to wearing my long drawers as poll results dictate. I'm studying up on waterboarding. It may not be too late.
[/quote]

Turned? More like saved. ;) ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33