WHAT IS THE THUMPING SOUND COMING FROM DAYTON / BH / CROS / SC ????????????????

BRONX ROX

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1335458" timestamp="1353196838"]
MY BAD ITS THE GYM AT THE HIGH SCHOOL. FIGURE I WOULD START IT BEFORE SB OR BHFAN. BRING ON DA ROUND BALLS  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

LMAO!!!! falling on your own knife to keep a BH fan from stabbing you with it... I actually laughed out loud when I read this..... good game today.... me and one of the twins came out and watched it! ...

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1335460" timestamp="1353197009"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=106451.msg1335458#msg1335458 date=1353196838]
MY BAD ITS THE GYM AT THE HIGH SCHOOL. FIGURE I WOULD START IT BEFORE SB OR BHFAN. BRING ON DA ROUND BALLS  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

LMAO!!!! falling on your own knife to keep a BH fan from stabbing you with it... I actually laughed out loud when I read this..... good game today.... me and one of the twins came out and watched it! ...
[/quote]
WELL YOU GOT TO SEE NED PUT ON A CLINIC ON HOW TO RUN ABOUT 3 OR 4 "DUMMY" PLAYS TO SET UP THE BIG ONE.  ;) ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1335468" timestamp="1353197282"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=106451.msg1335460#msg1335460 date=1353197009]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=106451.msg1335458#msg1335458 date=1353196838]
[/quote]

[/quote]
WELL YOU GOT TO SEE NED PUT ON A CLINIC ON HOW TO RUN ABOUT 3 OR 4 "DUMMY" PLAYS TO SET UP THE BIG ONE.  ;) ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

???  explain please.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1335552" timestamp="1353201802"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=106451.msg1335468#msg1335468 date=1353197282]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=106451.msg1335460#msg1335460 date=1353197009]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

???  explain please.
[/quote]
THE TWO BIG TOUCHDOWNS WERE SET UP BY #9 RUNNING A HARD POST FOR ABOUT 3-4 PLAYS (EVEN THOUGH THE BALL WASNT COMING TO HIM) THEN A DOUBLE MOVE WITH THE HARD POST THEN CUTTIN BACK OUT TO THE CORNER. ONE THING I NOTICED ABOUT THE NED RECEIVERS WAS PASS PLAY OR NOT THEY RAN THE ROUTE HARD.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1335964" timestamp="1353243856"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=106451.msg1335552#msg1335552 date=1353201802]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=106451.msg1335468#msg1335468 date=1353197282]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

???  explain please.
[/quote]
THE TWO BIG TOUCHDOWNS WERE SET UP BY #9 RUNNING A HARD POST FOR ABOUT 3-4 PLAYS (EVEN THOUGH THE BALL WASNT COMING TO HIM) THEN A DOUBLE MOVE WITH THE HARD POST THEN CUTTIN BACK OUT TO THE CORNER. ONE THING I NOTICED ABOUT THE NED RECEIVERS WAS PASS PLAY OR NOT THEY RAN THE ROUTE HARD.
[/quote]

What I noticed was there was  a mismatch with  #9 NED and DAY defenders.........even better #9 returns next season as he is an underclassman 8)

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1335965" timestamp="1353244486"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=106451.msg1335964#msg1335964 date=1353243856]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=106451.msg1335552#msg1335552 date=1353201802]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

???  explain please.
[/quote]
[/quote]

What I noticed was there was  a mismatch with  #9 NED and DAY defenders.........even better #9 returns next season as he is an underclassman 8)
[/quote]
PART OF IT WAS YOU HAD TWO PLAYERS (WR) THAT HAVE NOT PLAYED CB ALL YEAR ON HIM. STILL TRYIN TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT. #9 WAS DEFINITELY THE BEST RECEIVER ON THA FIELD

What could be better than a mismatch? All teams look for and try to create just that. The huge mismatch today was our defense against your offense. We hear about how "talented" such offenses are. What a slap in the face to our players. If we weren't talented, we couldn't hang. I guess every team that ever lost was simply out-coached. I bet those same four plays Dayton ran worked all year long with no complaints. Meet a top ranked defense and those plays simply don't work anymore. The talent aspect was erased by hard work and desire.

[quote name="baddog" post="1335974" timestamp="1353246400"]
What could be better than a mismatch? All teams look for and try to create just that. The huge mismatch today was our defense against your offense. We hear about how "talented" such offenses are. What a slap in the face to our players. If we weren't talented, we couldn't hang. I guess every team that ever lost was simply out-coached. [b]I bet those same four plays Dayton ran worked all year long with no complaints[/b]. Meet a top ranked defense and those plays simply don't work anymore. The talent aspect was erased by hard work and desire.
[/quote]
WRONG..............WE KNEW IT WOULD COST US WHEN IT COUNTED MOST  ;) STILL DA BRONX GOT WORK TO DO AND BELIEVE ME BIG STU KNOWS IT  ;)

No, those same plays have not worked all year, that's why it falls directly on the head coach. Early in the season we seem to have a little bigger play book, as the year went on the play book got smaller. You can have all the talent you want, but if you tie their hands it does no good. Nederland is a good team, their OC called a great game, found the weaknesses in our defense and exploited them. That's what good coaches do, the middle of the field was open for the Broncos all night and we failed to take advantage. Good luck to the Bulldogs the rest of the way. Oh yeah, how in the world the Nederland coach wasn't flagged for his temper tantrum on the field I will never know.

Never heard of a play book getting smaller but I will take your word for it. Funny how I didn't see the middle of the field open all afternoon. When things really got desperate for Dayton, #12 was finding ways to get open, and he was open over the middle, but open all afternoon is exaggerated. What is not exaggerated is that the QB for Dayton, whoever was in there, didn't have time to find open receivers. Dayton was outplayed.

Never seen Neumann so upset so he must have had good reason. Maybe it was because your player came down without possession on the onsides kick. Funny how you want the flag for that, but didn't see our defensive line being held "all afternoon".

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="broncoman" post="1335983" timestamp="1353247716"]
Oh yeah, how in the world the Nederland coach wasn't flagged for his temper tantrum on the field I will never know.
[/quote]

Maybe the same reason Dayton's 55 wasn't flagged for blatant holding on...every...single...play? 

Yall, just stop making fun of Dayton!!! I can't stand it anymore....... ;D ;D Hey Dayton fans at the end of the Day i wanted you guys to complete the sweep. Yeah I'm here to throw a little mud in your eye every now and then just to keep you honest, but being we went down this same road of 9-0 then 9-2 it sucks!!!!!! Best thing to happen to BH this year was the beat down by Crosby early instead of learning your not superman one game before the playoffs.

[quote name="baddog" post="1335992" timestamp="1353248479"]
Never heard of a play book getting smaller but I will take your word for it. Funny how I didn't see the middle of the field open all afternoon. When things really got desperate for Dayton, #12 was finding ways to get open, and he was open over the middle, but open all afternoon is exaggerated. What is not exaggerated is that the QB for Dayton, whoever was in there, didn't have time to find open receivers. Dayton was outplayed.

Never seen Neumann so upset so he must have had good reason. Maybe it was because your player came down without possession on the onsides kick. Funny how you want the flag for that, but didn't see our defensive line being held "all afternoon".
[/quote]
Well, take my word for it. Lol Yeah, it was open all day, maybe I just see the field a little better than you, and our coaches apparently. Our guy had full controll of the ball with both feet in, so no he didn't have a good reason to act so stupid. There were a lot of no calls, I guess they were just letting the kids play, but surely you don't think only Dayton held. Lol

[quote name="baddog" post="1335992" timestamp="1353248479"]

Never seen Neumann so upset so he must have had good reason. Maybe it was because[b] your player came down without possession on the onsides kick. [/b]Funny how you want the flag for that, but didn't see our defensive line being held "all afternoon".
[/quote] Funny how you can see that ALL the way from the other side of the field. He had possession of the ball. And does it really matter? Nederland won the game. Dayton got out played. And while I am at it, Stewart being on the sidelines, why does that bother people? email him and ask him why.  ::)

Always the argument....you see, I see....all I know is what I have seen all year and that is you can't get the corner on Ned unless our ends are being held.....and nothing is "always". It can be blocked and I applaud any team that can effectively do that, but Dayton didn't do that.

Like I said, open all afternoon is an exaggeration. I see the field fine. Dayton would like us to believe that, even though they only scored 7 points the whole game, that they are capable of scoring 14 points in 5 minutes to tie it up, but the fact that Neumann wasn't flagged somehow prevented that from happening. Let's not forget that our defense held them and got the ball turned over on downs. Where was that over the middle opening that could be hit at will?

Octfeb, thanks for saying you were outplayed. That's the whole story.

[quote name="cornhusker" post="1336045" timestamp="1353252409"]
[b]You must be kinfolks with him OctFeb[/b]. No coaching staff should be put under them conditions. And while I am at it I would hate to read his response.
[/quote]hehe not even close.. I just think if everyone wants to know.. why keep asking on a forum.. obviously no one here knows the answer... so email him and ask.. IJS

Hey man, there is no doubt we were outplayed, and a flag on the coach probably wouldn't have changed a thing. My point was I just don't see how he don't get a flag for losing his mind the way he did. It's one thing to get mad and argue, but to have to restrained by other coaches while charging at the officials, that's just ridiculous. Showed a real lack of composure on the coaches behalf. On second thought, I guess it is nice to have a coach that still has that fire in his belly.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder