WOS vs West Columbia

monknuk

According to KOGT, WOS (11-0) will play West Columbia (8-3) on Friday night at 6pm in Channelview. It does not say what stadium. Does anyone know. According to theHouston Chron, West Columbia is mostly a rushing team with over 2176 yards this season and only 631 passing yards. They average 6.51 yards per run and 18.56 yards per catch.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only stadium I found in Channelview is Ray Maddry Memorial Stadium. It is located at 1100 Sheldon Rd. -- Channelview, Texas 77530. Is this the where WOS is playing? Anyone know. Here is the link at Texas Bob stadium.

http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=475#.UKehMoY-_IU

[quote name="skipper" post="1334777" timestamp="1353169968"]
wo-s has been with out 3 startes  is ther any word if thay will be able to play friday not sure of there names i did not know thay had anyone hurt till last night. and in closeing what about the running back that came over from qzan
[/quote]

Only missing one starter due to injury. Missing an offensive lineman. As far as the running back, he should be available for Friday from what I hear.

[quote name="skipper" post="1334819" timestamp="1353172460"]
IMO i do belive west orange stark will have there handsfull this comming friday west columbia has a outstanding running game one of the best in 3a can the mustangs stop them
[/quote]

IMO I do believe West Columbia will have THEIR hands full this coming Friday. WOS has an outstanding defense, THE BEST in 3a. Will West Columbia even score?  ;) ;) ;)

Skipper have you even seen WC play this year or are you strictly going off of stats. Every game you come on here saying what other teams have like you've actually seen them play. It's starting to be annoying to see you acting like you are terrified of every team we play and you are looking at stats. Cleveland's QB threw for nearly 3000 yards this year, did those stats help him last night? He could barely get off a pass. You have to look at their level of competition as well. No predominately run team will beat Wos. They will have to pass and run equally well to have a chance. WC doesn't have that and won't challenge Wos.

West Columbia 8-3

Team Stats :
Total yards      First downs      Rushing yards    Yds/Att      Passing yards      Yds/Catch
  2807              143                  2176            6.51            631                  18.56

Pass yards per game          Rush per game      Points per game
          72.3                          280.6                    33.2

W 58-31 vs Brazosport 
W 28-0  vs Needville 
L 21-23 vs Wharton 
W 18-7 vs Kashmere 
L 17-32 vs Hempstead 
W 48-0 vs Bay City 
W 45-21 vs Stafford 
W 43-3 vs Sweeny 
W 54-5 vs KIPP Sunnyside 
L 0-48 vs La Marque