VIDOR!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since the other thread is locked, here goes....congratulations to SC, y'all have an excellent team.  Way to fight Pirates, just ran into a better team tonight.  Still notched the second best regular season record in school history.  Congratulations to the Pirate seniors, y'all had an excellent run the past two years, you will be missed.
Also thanks to our 20-4A brethren for the support, noticed lots of PNG and Ned. fans as well as Raider Girl.
One more thing, go Nederland!  Will be pulling for you tomorrow against the Broncs!

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="1333981" timestamp="1353124824"]
Well, since the other thread is locked, here goes....congratulations to SC, y'all have an excellent team.  Way to fight Pirates, just ran into a better team tonight.  Still notched the second best regular season record in school history.  Congratulations to the Pirate seniors, y'all had an excellent run the past two years, you will be missed.
Also thanks to our 20-4A brethren for the support, noticed lots of PNG and Ned. fans as well as Raider Girl.
One more thing, go Nederland!  Will be pulling for you tomorrow against the Broncs!
[/quote]

Thank you....you gonna make it to the game?

[quote name="Matt" post="1333978" timestamp="1353124771"]
But still, delete the persons post, stop acting like you're all powerfull and allmighty thread locker, LOL
[/quote]

Hey, it wasn't just "one" person.  Several folks were acting a fool on a thread that was put up BY ME for the sole purpose of providing our viewing members updates.  All y'all did was complain about the announcers, accuse Summer Creek of being a 5A team in drag and a number of other transgressions.

This is the FIRST time I have had to lock a game update thread in the middle of the game.  I hope you are all proud of yourselves.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1334078" timestamp="1353126710"]
So we can't talk about the game? Just give updates? Seriously? This is a serious question.
[/quote]

If there were updates being given, at least it would have been somewhat tolerable, but y'all weren't even talking about the game, about 3 posts in no updates were being given.  I got my updates to pass on the the various folks via twitter.  Y'all managed to talk about everything but the freakin' game.  So don't give me any story about how the talk was relevant stuff.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1334101" timestamp="1353127036"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=106388.msg1334078#msg1334078 date=1353126710]
So we can't talk about the game? Just give updates? Seriously? This is a serious question.
[/quote]

If there were updates being given, at least it would have been somewhat tolerable, but y'all weren't even talking about the game, about 3 posts in no updates were being given.  I got my updates to pass on the the various folks via twitter.  Y'all managed to talk about everything but the freakin' game.  So don't give me any story about how the talk was relevant stuff.
[/quote]
I gave you a third quarter update when you asked for it. We were updating as much as we could but the flipping announcer was making it real hard.

[quote name="Pirates98" post="1334097" timestamp="1353126972"]
Thought it was an update/discussion thread? I agree it was getting out of hand but wasnt aware game related discussions were not allowed.
[/quote]

The thread title said quite clearly "Post updates here!"

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1334108" timestamp="1353127129"]
[quote author=Pirates98 link=topic=106388.msg1334097#msg1334097 date=1353126972]
Thought it was an update/discussion thread? I agree it was getting out of hand but wasnt aware game related discussions were not allowed.
[/quote]

The thread title said quite clearly "Post updates here!"
[/quote]
Yes but it didn't say only post updates and nothing else.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1334106" timestamp="1353127112"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=106388.msg1334101#msg1334101 date=1353127036]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=106388.msg1334078#msg1334078 date=1353126710]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I gave you a third quarter update when you asked for it. We were updating as much as we could but the flipping announcer was making it real hard.
[/quote]

I should not have to BEG for updates on an update thread.  I had this problem last year with some of our basketball posters and I think I will have to employ the same method here that I did over there.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1334113" timestamp="1353127329"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=106388.msg1334106#msg1334106 date=1353127112]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=106388.msg1334101#msg1334101 date=1353127036]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I should not have to BEG for updates on an update thread.  I had this problem last year with some of our basketball posters and I think I will have to employ the same method here that I did over there.
[/quote]
We were updating it as much as we could grad.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298