Alto or Harleton wins, plays Hull-Daisetta?

Who will Hull-Daisetta play in 2nd round.  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Hull-Daisetta play in 2nd round.

• Alto
    • Harleton

[/quote]

If Whitaker is unable to go, I think his loss is bigger on the defensive side of the ball at LB.  Don't get me wrong, he's a helluva RB, and gets the hard/tough yards , but the kid who stepped in last friday had 230+ yards rushing.
[/quote]

I didn't know the kid that replaced him put up that kinda numbers. Whitaker is a dang good player and the film I've seen he makes Alto super tough with his play on both sides of the ball. He and Darrell Lavalais remind me a lot of each other. I know Alto has a bunch of athletes like they always do. I know it will be an uphill battle for HD against them but I think it will be a good game that either team could win. Much respect for the Jackets. Wish them the best against Harleton this week. HD will be ready for either team. I hate the lack of respect the Bobcats get but I guess it's deserved. Respect isn't given, it's earned. That is exactly what we plan on doing starting with Alto or Harleton.

I haven't seen HD this year, but understand that they have some move-ins that have helped.  I believe, however that they would struggle against any of the 10-1A teams.  Some of these teams beat large 2-A and 3-A sized schools in pre-district.  They beat up on each other pretty hard.  WS torched WH 64-0 using back-ups a large portion of the game, and WS is a very young team primarily sophmores and juniors.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1331013" timestamp="1352986092"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=106145.msg1330929#msg1330929 date=1352951699]
HD will play the winner of the alto and Harleton game at 2 p.m. on Friday the day after Thanksgiving at Abe Martin Stadium in Lufkin
[/quote]Yes, Coach confirmed. Natural grass I believe?
[/quote]

I know, got it straight from the horses mouth..lol

Abe Martin is turf.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder