to the silsbee football team from a wo-s fan

skipper

of all the games wo-s has played this year i always had a good feeling before the game started and the mustangs have played some very good teams this season.i will not lie to you on this i was very very up tight becouse i new you guy had a outstanding team a great program and a outstanding coaching staff and some of the best fans around that supported you all year long.the sportmenship was outstanding by you you show lots of class from start to finish. i know the city of silsbee are very proud of you and thay should be. in closeing i wish you the best of luck in the playoffs may the good lord watch over each and everone of you GO TIGERS  NOW THE DREAM STARTS and never never give up play your heats out like you did friday  and just maybe you will have a eary christmas gift (STATE CHAMPS)  -------------sorry for the spelling

Yes indeed We were All blessed with these young men. Its such a pleasure just to be around them all . I thank God and all my lucky stars For my son he has been a blessing. and such a good kid/Young man. as is for all of the rest of them . We feed all the Football team every thursday evening. and being around them is such a pleasure. I dont Know all of the WOS players but My son has been around Daniel Woodson. That is one great young man He and my son has been around each other for a long time not only through football but were on the same travel baseball team.  These are some very special young men . Both Teams WOS and Silsbee Give them a hug and tell them just how special they all are . They deserve it . And Skipper and TXdragon you are too. its a pleasure being football rivals  ;D

[quote name="griff" post="1327365" timestamp="1352649515"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=106118.msg1327359#msg1327359 date=1352648747]
:) :) :) :)
[/quote]

No typos or misspelled words. Nice work, Skipper.  ;)
[/quote]"NOT SO QUICK"  I (new) (KNEW) you guys          city of Silsbee (are) (IS)  very proud of you and (thay) (THEY)   

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="speveto" post="1327398" timestamp="1352652645"]
[quote author=griff link=topic=106118.msg1327365#msg1327365 date=1352649515]
[/quote]

[/quote]"NOT SO QUICK"  I (new) (KNEW) you guys          city of Silsbee (are) (IS)  very proud of you and (thay) (THEY) 
[/quote]

I think he was talking about the smiley faces ;D

[quote name="CATS80" post="1327264" timestamp="1352642262"]
Yes indeed We were All blessed with these young men. Its such a pleasure just to be around them all . I thank God and all my lucky stars For my son he has been a blessing. and such a good kid/Young man. as is for all of the rest of them . We feed all the Football team every thursday evening. and being around them is such a pleasure. I dont Know all of the WOS players but My son has been around Daniel Woodson. That is one great young man He and my son has been around each other for a long time not only through football but were on the same travel baseball team.  These are some very special young men . Both Teams WOS and Silsbee Give them a hug and tell them just how special they all are . They deserve it . And Skipper and TXdragon you are too. its a pleasure being football rivals  ;D
[/quote]

Thanks Cat..very classy of you.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1327412" timestamp="1352653346"]
[quote author=speveto link=topic=106118.msg1327398#msg1327398 date=1352652645]
[quote author=griff link=topic=106118.msg1327365#msg1327365 date=1352649515]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think he was talking about the smiley faces ;D
[/quote]Farmer Fran, I see what your talking about. I think you are correct."MY BAD"

[quote name="CATS80" post="1327264" timestamp="1352642262"]
[/quote]

How ironic.  We feed our boys every Thursday night and discuss things that need to be discussed to prepare them for the upcoming game, college, etc.  Daniel Woodson is an awesome young man with a great family.  This senior class is a very close group.  Anyway, wishing you guys the best.  This was a very emotional/hard fought game, but it was a game that both teams needed going into playoffs.  Bring home that DI State Championship Title and we will do our best to bring that DII State Championship Title!

[quote name="skipper" post="1327033" timestamp="1352605770"]
of all the games wo-s has played this year i always had a good feeling before the game started and the mustangs have played some very good teams this season.i will not lie to you on this i was very very up tight becouse i new you guy had a outstanding team a great program and a outstanding coaching staff and some of the best fans around that supported you all year long.the sportmenship was outstanding by you you show lots of class from start to finish. i know the city of silsbee are very proud of you and thay should be. in closeing i wish you the best of luck in the playoffs may the good lord watch over each and everone of you GO TIGERS  NOW THE DREAM STARTS and never never give up play your heats out like you did friday  and just maybe you will have a eary christmas gift (STATE CHAMPS)  -------------sorry for the spelling
[/quote]
+1 thats good post . same to yall

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder