Missing the STJFL this year!!

I just wanted to say hello and wassup to all my buddies and friends that I have made over the years on here. I miss the smack talk and all the sleepless nights preparing a defense for war the next morning. I see that everyone is doing well and of course some are still always upset about something childish hahahaha. The funny thing is, that's what makes this league so much fun and great to be around, its the people involved. The STJFL has an amazing group of people, from board members to coaches, helpers and parents. I will be at the Super Bowl games on Sunday, so good luck to everyone and God bless you guys and most importantly, I pray that the kids have a great time and enjoy the game of football.

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="1321397" timestamp="1352203119"]
I just wanted to say hello and wassup to all my buddies and friends that I have made over the years on here. I miss the smack talk and all the sleepless nights preparing a defense for war the next morning. I see that everyone is doing well and of course some are still always upset about something childish hahahaha. The funny thing is, that's what makes this league so much fun and great to be around, its the people involved. The STJFL has an amazing group of people, from board members to coaches, helpers and parents. I will be at the Super Bowl games on Sunday, so good luck to everyone and God bless you guys and most importantly, I pray that the kids have a great time and enjoy the game of football.
[/quote]
See you out......Miss talkin to ya!

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="1321397" timestamp="1352203119"]
[/quote]

It was another fun year, as always! No more smack talking for me though...I learned my lesson fo' sho'...  8) 8) 8)

I want to say Hello too and make an observation / statement.  For those who trashed WOS coaches in the STJFL .. guess what, when push came to shove, their expertise and caring for the players showed up big time this year with my son who entered 7th grade football.  He was taught moves and techniques as a Lil Mustang that he put into play this year and he is on fire Offensive and Defense.  When a child has the stands full of parents screaming his name and wanting to meet him after the game to congratulate him on an awesome game, and as a parent, I can say some of his skills came straight from being a Lil Mustang, yeah, that makes me really proud.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder