Southeast Texas Coaching Blood Lines WO-S and Silsbee

It's really fun to read the various posts about games in Southeast, Texas.  It will always be home to me.  One thing people need not forget, WO-S 'aint gonna fool Silsbee and Silsbee 'aint gonna fool WO-S.  The blood-lines of coaching in Silsbee run deep.  Stud McGallion taught his boys the football protocols and the fundamentals of coaching and "kid mentoring".  WO-S has the same in Cornel Thompson.  They all come from great stock.  I think WO-S will win, I do.  Remember this, Silsbee plays lights out against us "most of the time" and will be well-prepared come friday night.  It will be Southeast, Texas football fun and all posters should respect what both coaches bring to the table.  I hope both teams come out 112% healthy and represent our area well in the playoffs....  Go Mustangs....

[quote name="wosmustangs" post="1320558" timestamp="1352126546"]
It's really fun to read the various posts about games in Southeast, Texas.  It will always be home to me.  One thing people need not forget, WO-S 'aint gonna fool Silsbee and Silsbee 'aint gonna fool WO-S.  The blood-lines of coaching in Silsbee run deep.  Stud McGallion taught his boys the football protocols and the fundamentals of coaching and "kid mentoring".  WO-S has the same in Cornel Thompson.  They all come from great stock.  I think WO-S will win, I do.  Remember this, Silsbee plays lights out against us "most of the time" and will be well-prepared come friday night.  It will be Southeast, Texas football fun and all posters should respect what both coaches bring to the table.  I hope both teams come out 112% healthy and represent our area well in the playoffs....  Go Mustangs....
[/quote]

Excellent post!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298