• LP in a close one
    • LP in a blowout

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PAM 31
LP 24
In my opinion styles make games.  NS style of play benefits what LP has on the Defensive side of the ball.  PAM on the other hand will open the field up and play catch.  Fisk is a very good QB and he scrambles with his eyes still looking down field.  You miss/You pay... for blitz happy teams. 
LP is coming off a [b]VERY[/b] big win as they straight up put the smack down on NS.  No weather advantages, bad calls etc... they played their butt off and did what they do best.  Make stops and pound the ball.  Worked well last Friday... don't know about this Friday. 
IMO styles make games... LP will need their favorite pigskin packer on both sides of the ball to contain PAM offense.  That alone will be advantage PAM.  PAM outscores LP in a very good game!! JMO...

I've watched 3 complete games on PAM: one great team, one average, and one weak.  Your offensive line is average at best.  That's leads to more praise for Fisk cause that line is a "find a new job for a coach.  Fisk will NEED to be at his best. Your defense as usual is fast but not as strong as last year's defense. If they can't get LP offense off the field then it tilts the game in LP favor big time.  M.O.: great defense and 3 yards/cloud of dust.

Sadly I won't be there for I'll be coaching myself but LP is in the play-off so I'll catch atleast ONE game this year live instead of sitting in a dark room watching gametape ;D

Finally my buddy LP chams in with a point I agree on. PAM can not be without a run game on Friday. i will say the one thing that stuck out is how the Chargers from Clear Springs was able to test the LP DB and win. I see PAM having the same type of success Friday. Unlike in past match up the PAM DL gets the edge this year. The LB abd DB from PAM will have to make the tackles on Friday to have success on defense. Like Bart Scott says "Can't Wait"

in regards to poohs statement,CS had some injuries that game as well as LP. imo,that would be a bad game to judge what LP is about. last weeks game will be by far the best to go on,simply because ALL starters were back and healthy.

LP0175,you are slightly incorrect about PAM's defense. it's the exact same minus 5 guys. 4 lines backers and one saftey/db. otherwise, PAM has 7 returning starters on defense. yes the linebackers were a big cog in the clock,but they are still just as good.

I'm simply going off the 3 game fils I've seen.  I expect the coaches to turn Hoza loose and center their scheme around him. I would move him around and force PAM to play his manipulation.  For LP offense, get them running side to side...force them to stay at home defense.  Just my opinion.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1322259" timestamp="1352255696"]
in regards to poohs statement,CS had some injuries that game as well as LP. imo,that would be a bad game to judge what LP is about. last weeks game will be by far the best to go on,simply because ALL starters were back and healthy.

LP0175,you are slightly incorrect about PAM's defense. it's the exact same minus 5 guys. 4 lines backers and one saftey/db. otherwise, PAM has 7 returning starters on defense. yes the linebackers were a big cog in the clock,but they are still just as good.
[/quote]

Close but not as good and last year team was able to stay off the field in the rematch. The first game in the second half they wore the kids out in the second half. The Northshore and Deer Park second halfs were scary as the defense. They gave up several big runs and key conversions. LP D is more then Hoza. They are all sound fundmentally I want to test the secondary. Force them to cover cuz I think LP hasn't saw a WR core near as good as PAM and a passer like Fisk.

[quote name="LP0175" post="1323204" timestamp="1352346642"]
No doubt you'll win the band competition...but for football, I'll be on the WINNING Visitors side.
[/quote]

we'll see after we neuter and potty train your puppies up and down Memorial Stadium Friday

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1323212" timestamp="1352347369"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=105653.msg1323204#msg1323204 date=1352346642]
No doubt you'll win the band competition...but for football, I'll be on the WINNING Visitors side.
[/quote]

we'll see after we neuter and potty train your puppies up and down Memorial Stadium Friday
[/quote]

And we shall prove that Titans simply don't exist. I mean seriously,  you're second tier mythology. 

[quote name="LP0175" post="1323228" timestamp="1352348910"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=105653.msg1323212#msg1323212 date=1352347369]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=105653.msg1323204#msg1323204 date=1352346642]
[/quote]

[/quote]

And we shall prove that Titans simply don't exist. I mean seriously,  you're second tier mythology.
[/quote] >:(

Today, La Porte sends in our scout party to sttrike the first blow to PAM.  And on Friday the main body shall complete the victory over PAM.  8). Making it two victories in "the marsh?" And two district titles in a row.  I may go to Lake Charles after to hit the Blackjack table...so I can experience a loss that night. ;)

[quote name="LP0175" post="1323292" timestamp="1352379778"]
Today, La Porte sends in our scout party to sttrike the first blow to PAM.  And on Friday the main body shall complete the victory over PAM.  8). Making it two victories in "the marsh?" And two district titles in a row.  I may go to Lake Charles after to hit the Blackjack table...so I can experience a loss that night. ;)
[/quote]

sure is long drive to lake charles after PAM aerial assault comes down and when you drop mr scott into coverage to help,well let's just say t. singleton twin, mr fisk will make the mutts pay with his legs. only jack you will see tomorrow when you get to LC is mr. daniels as in Jack Daniels(sp)

[quote name="LP0175" post="1323577" timestamp="1352398983"]
I've hired the service of several Grievence Counslors to help the titan fans deal with yet another loss to the Mighty Bulldogs.  8)

Scott will drop back in coverage to match his INT total to his SACK total.
[/quote]

34-6 was our counseling session, that turned out great.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder