Orangefield vs. Liberty @ Ozen

Bobcat1

So proud of these lady bobcats, they have already made history in being the first team to win a district championship in volleyball at Orangefield. Someone correct me if I am wrong but probably the first team to make the regional quarter finals. Don't stop there lady bobcats, show Liberty what you are made of and then show the teams at the regional tournament.  "We Believe" in you ladies.  On another note really proud of HJ also. I am sure those girls made history at HJ also.

Orangefield made it to the Regional Quarter Finals in 2008. That played H-F. That was the year there was no District 23-3A so when they beat Liberty in the first round, they had a second round bye and automatically advanced to the third round. OF has a great team this year.

[quote name="JSnipes" post="1321152" timestamp="1352160047"]
Orangefield made it to the Regional Quarter Finals in 2008. That played H-F. That was the year there was not District 23-3A so when they beat Liberty in the first round, they had a second round bye and automatically advanced to the third round. OF has a great team this year.
[/quote]

Thanks Snipe, did not know that. That is some great motivation for them to go farther and I think they will. Great post.

Ozen High School is at 3443 Fannett Rd.
If coming from Bridge City on 69, take the Fannett Rd exit.  Turn right on Fannett rd and the school will be down probably 1/2 mile on the right.

If coming through Beaumont, take the Washington Blvd ext.  Turn left on Washington then right on either 6th or 5th st.  Both will take you to Fannett Rd and the school.

[quote name="Cat22" post="1321450" timestamp="1352211428"]
Ozen High School is at 3443 Fannett Rd.
If coming from Bridge City on 69, take the Fannett Rd exit.  Turn right on Fannett rd and the school will be down probably 1/2 mile on the right.

If coming through Beaumont, take the Washington Blvd ext.  Turn left on Washington then right on either 6th or 5th st.  Both will take you to Fannett Rd and the school.
[/quote]

Thank You 22.......

[quote name="Donedeel!" post="1323225" timestamp="1352348602"]
As confident as Bobcatnation was someone out there must have some rooms reserved in Bryan Tx that they don't need anymore. Because I am having a hard time finding rooms up there!!! 

It's a Done DEEL!!! I Hope
[/quote]

::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder