Deweyville at New Waverly Game Thread/Deweyville wins 40-19!

WOSgrad

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="king" post="1318485" timestamp="1351954339"]
See how much of a difference coaching makes....
[/quote]
See how much of a difference a talented sophmore class becoming a talented junior class makes? When they become seniors they will be better, then after that DV will take a step back and it will not matter who the coach is.

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1318388" timestamp="1351947896"]
Well I tryed to tell everybody that DEWEYVILLE was for real. New Waverly did not have A Chance.They could not stop the PIRATES Offince and could not move the ball on our Def. AT all

But Coach Babin Said it Best NO BODY CAN STOP OUR OFFINCE!!!!!!!!

GO PIRATES
        #10 IS THE MAN
[/quote]
Well........lol. Just kidding! Congratulations to yall! After the first two meetings between SA and D-ville I never thought I would be glad to see yall having some success. But after seeing the improvement in the pirates attitudes this year......... Good Luck next week and in the playoffs

[quote name="JesseJames" post="1318940" timestamp="1351986071"]
[quote author=Piratesdad4410 link=topic=105623.msg1318388#msg1318388 date=1351947896]
Well I tryed to tell everybody that DEWEYVILLE was for real. New Waverly did not have A Chance.They could not stop the PIRATES Offince and could not move the ball on our Def. AT all

But Coach Babin Said it Best NO BODY CAN STOP OUR OFFINCE!!!!!!!!

GO PIRATES
        #10 IS THE MAN
[/quote]
Well........lol. Just kidding! Congratulations to yall! After the first two meetings between SA and D-ville I never thought I would be glad to see yall having some success. But after seeing the improvement in the pirates attitudes this year......... Good Luck next week and in the playoffs
[/quote]
Same to yal Jessejames we have been pulling for yal all year good luck to the Wolves in the playoffs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder