Barbers Hill vs. Summer Creek game thread/SC WINS 24-11!!!

[quote name="Dazed and confused" post="1316654" timestamp="1351860654"]
Dayton Mafia you make me sick!!  What game where looking at last night.  SC dominated a team that should have beaten you last week.  SC score 24 on a d you got 13 on and was dang lucky to get that.  And the last time I looked Denny did not play defense!

[move][/move]SUMMER CREEK DISTRICT CHAMPS 10 - 0
[/quote]
There are things called rivalry games.... In a rivalry game, teams whether good or bad or so-so, get really excited and pumped to play and usually play the game of the year.... I can guarantee you BH was no where near as excited and up to play SC as they were Dayton and if you don't understand that then you're most likely foolish.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton Mafia you make me sick!!  What game where looking at last night.  SC dominated a team that should have beaten you last week.  SC score 24 on a d you got 13 on and was dang lucky to get that.  And the last time I looked Denny did not play defense!

[/quote]

you are.....

nevermind.

[/quote]Yeah.. sure.. I don't believe you live in Dayton...... A win is a win, is a win, is a win.....And lucky to get that? PLEASE!  ::)

[quote name="liltex" post="1316661" timestamp="1351861014"]
Jump on in there big boy put up a $100 wager for a injured Brenham player ;D
[/quote]YEAH! there ya go big boy.... jump on in cazed and donfused.... you so sure of yourself... put your money where your mouth is... (where ever that might be)

My wish for this season is that Dayton beats SC..... the reason.... I think Dazed and Confused will disappear.

Good game by SC last night. They are good and certainly don't need the help of silly mistakes. BH had chances to make this a good one. Hope they can get healthy and make a run in D2.

Guest Dazed and confused
I do live in Dayton and yall still make me sick.  I thought this site was to talk about real football not stupid people that look over facts and stats by calling it rivalries and history.  Look at the games!!!!  Dayton has a hell of a football team but history is not going to stop that front seven of SC.  And your D can not cover the pass.  I am telling you are in for a arse rippen and I am looking forward to it.  Nothing against yalls kids on the team but because of you[i][b] idiots[/b][/i] on this site. Money where my mouth is here you go Dayton and octfeb my post for your SC wins you get off this site if Dayton I will!!

Ok couldn't post last night, but first of all congrats to SC you did what you had to do to win the game. BH Special teams killed us tonight or it could have been a closer game, but that’s football. Finally got to meet the great Buddy Garity  ;) as well as hang with Smoking, Tex and Trocket it was a pleasure fellas :) Now my prediction for next week is that Dayton will win and remain undefeated! This will be in Dayton and SC will see another good Defense that is not likely to make as many mistakes as BH did. I think Dayton will play those passing lanes a little tighter than BH and Dayton has their starting QB or QB's ;D I do think that SC did play a little possum in this game though, but if they play like that next Friday Dayton will win the game. Either way it is going to be a great game to watch and I'm still debating whether to attend this game or go to BH's last home game of the season :-\

oh and PS.... OctFeb I saw you last night ;) I was going to come down and give ya hug, but didn't want to ruin our on line relationship that we have worked so hard to develop ;D

[quote name="Dazed and confused" post="1316669" timestamp="1351861500"]
I do live in Dayton and yall still make me sick.  I thought this site was to talk about real football not stupid people that look over facts and stats by calling it rivalries and history.  Look at the games!!!!  Dayton has a heck of a football team but history is not going to stop that front seven of SC.  And your D can not cover the pass.  I am telling you are in for a arse rippen and I am looking forward to it.  Nothing against yalls kids on the team but because of you[i][b] idiots[/b][/i] on this site. Money where my mouth is here you go Dayton and octfeb my post for your SC wins you get off this site if Dayton I will!!
[/quote]No I don't make bets... But thanks for playing

I do live in Dayton and yall still make me sick.  I thought this site was to talk about real football not stupid people that look over facts and stats by calling it rivalries and history.  Look at the games!!!!  Dayton has a heck of a football team but history is not going to stop that front seven of SC.  And your D can not cover the pass.  I am telling you are in for a arse rippen and I am looking forward to it.  Nothing against yalls kids on the team but because of you[i][b] idiots[/b][/i] on this site. Money where my mouth is here you go Dayton and octfeb my post for your SC wins you get off this site if Dayton I will!!
[/quote]

;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1316681" timestamp="1351861975"]
[b]Live in Dayt?[/b]What a disgrace,and I'd never agree to bet getting on/off this site w/a rookie ;D
[/quote] Says he moved here not to long ago...Maybe he should move to Humble....

[/quote]

Namecalling and personal attacks will get you off this site before a bet will. Please keep it up.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1316672" timestamp="1351861716"]
Ok couldn't post last night, but first of all congrats to SC you did what you had to do to win the game. BH Special teams killed us tonight or it could have been a closer game, but that’s football. Finally got to meet the great Buddy Garity  ;) as well as hang with Smoking, Tex and Trocket it was a pleasure fellas :) Now my prediction for next week is that Dayton will win and remain undefeated! This will be in Dayton and SC will see another good Defense that is not likely to make as many mistakes as BH did. I think Dayton will play those passing lanes a little tighter than BH and Dayton has their starting QB or QB's ;D I do think that SC did play a little possum in this game though, but if they play like that next Friday Dayton will win the game. Either way it is going to be a great game to watch and I'm still debating whether to attend this game or go to BH's last home game of the season :-\

oh and PS.... OctFeb I saw you last night ;) I was going to come down and give ya hug, but [b]didn't want to ruin our on line relationship that we have worked so hard to develop [/b];D
[/quote]good call  ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1316672" timestamp="1351861716"]

oh and PS.... OctFeb I saw you last night ;) I was going to come down and give ya hug, but didn't want to ruin our on line relationship that we have worked so hard to develop ;D
[/quote]

Both teams shot themselves in the foot....There's no doubt in my mind SC will come out next week pumped and ready....and 24 points is not terrible...I know everybody use to us scoring more....at least we didn't have to show everything 8)

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1316691" timestamp="1351862718"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=105567.msg1316672#msg1316672 date=1351861716]

[/quote]

[b]Both teams shot themselves in the foot[/b]....There's no doubt in my mind SC will come out next week pumped and ready....and 24 points is not terrible...I know everybody use to us scoring more....at least we didn't have to show everything 8)
[/quote]

SC with 14 penalties and BH with some huge mistakes. agreed.

Guest Dazed and confused
Just what I though 100 bucks you will go.  But bet your little web site where you can hide behind your computer and talk crap no way.  Come on boys step up or!

[move][size=14pt][color=maroon]SHUT UP!!![/color][/size][/move]

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1316691" timestamp="1351862718"]

[/quote]

Both teams shot themselves in the foot....There's no doubt in my mind SC will come out next week pumped and ready....and 24 points is not terrible...I know everybody use to us scoring more....at least we didn't have to show everything 8)
[/quote]

True, but I think it is how the 24 points were scored that wasn't impressive to some. 7 was a gift (Fumbled Kick off) 7 was on a fake punt when you were 4th & 15. The whole game SC only really only had one good drive for a TD and that was the opening drive. Now I'm not down playing the scoring you guys did as the fake punt call was risky ,but worked. I hope yall were laying low, but we will find out next week.

[quote name="Dazed and confused" post="1316698" timestamp="1351863097"]
Just what I though 100 bucks you will go.  But bet your little web site where [b]you can hide behind your computer [/b]and talk crap no way.  Come on boys step up or!

[/quote]

That's just the thing... no one is hiding behind our computer or on this "little website".... most of us have at least met each other. Would you be willing to show your face?

[quote name="Dazed and confused" post="1316698" timestamp="1351863097"]
Just what I though 100 bucks you will go.  But bet your little web site where you can hide behind your computer and talk crap no way.  Come on boys step up or!

[move][size=14pt][color=maroon]SHUT UP!!![/color][/size][/move]
[/quote]maybe if we ignore it, it will go away...

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1316594" timestamp="1351834308"]
[quote author=who-you-think link=topic=105567.msg1316590#msg1316590 date=1351833997]
Mr buddy garrity......1st round who has better shot beating nederland.day or sc
[/quote]after what i witnessed tonight: I have to say Dayton.
[/quote]

Dayton is not as good as BH and certainly not as good as SC.  They have the best chance of losing the 1st round of any team in 19-4A.  Just sayin...... ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1316701" timestamp="1351863203"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=105567.msg1316691#msg1316691 date=1351862718]

[/quote]

[/quote]

True, but I think it is how the 24 points were scored that wasn't impressive to some. 7 was a gift (Fumbled Kick off) 7 was on a fake punt when you were 4th & 15. The whole game SC only really only had one good drive for a TD and that was the opening drive. Now I'm not down playing the scoring you guys did as the fake punt call was risky ,but worked. I hope yall were laying low, but we will find out next week.
[/quote]

How was it a gift? We still have to execute the play to score....And I'm not for sure but didn't SC defense have a penalty that set BH field goal up?

The best team won last night. BH sure didn't help themselves with misques though. Speaking of bets, hey SummerCrook It Is, I got a special bet for you. If you win I will come over to your house and cook you a real nice dinner. Your choice of entrees of course. If I win, you get OFF MY INNANET!

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1316539" timestamp="1351826308"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105567.msg1316535#msg1316535 date=1351826126]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=105567.msg1316525#msg1316525 date=1351825243]
On my way home from the game.  I was not impressed by SC tonight.
[/quote] See now that is what I said when I went seen them play couple weeks ago.. And I got all kinds of  ??? ::) :o >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
[/quote]
Don't care if anyone is impressed or not. fact is no matter how you twist or turn it, were still 9-0
[/quote]Enjoy it it will only last for one more week, then lights out. ;D ;D ;D