PAM @ WB Predictions

Who you got?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• PAM
    • Weak Brooke

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1316523" timestamp="1351825210"]
i just hope the team isn't over looking brook like the fans :-X ;). pressure is on PAM. all though a win is a win,PAM have to win convincingly (sp). the other playoff bound teams have blown brook out the water. i'm not so sure about our run defense. singltons jr year we was "supposed" to beat brook and got donkey stomped!! this game will be far closer than people think!!
[/quote] Wb Had Coach Stump And qb Reyes On That Team...And The Titans Were A Up And Coming team....... but The Past Is The Past the facts or that Pam Is Just A Way better Team Than WB This Year And A Lost Or A Win Less Than 17(considering what the other 215a Playoff teams did To Em) Will be A sign To Get The basketball Out

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]NOT TO SOUND LIKE IM MORE OF A FAN THAN THE NEXT TITAN[/b] but whats up with some of yall ......Every fan was like yeah we gone play it close with northshore(A 5a Powerhouse) but when it comes down to channelview(Very Not Good Team.....it was called a (trapgame)...Now were Going To Predict a Close WB Game...but then somehow every fan believes we can beat laporte and Manvel (If We Match With MAN)...[b][i][b]CAN SOME BODY EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IS THIS Logic POSSIBLE [/b][/i][/b]

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1316546" timestamp="1351827479"]
[b]NOT TO SOUND LIKE IM MORE OF A FAN THAN THE NEXT TITAN[/b] but whats up with some of yall ......Every fan was like yeah we gone play it close with northshore(A 5a Powerhouse) but when it comes down to channelview(Very Not Good Team.....it was called a (trapgame)...Now were Going To Predict a Close WB Game...but then somehow every fan believes we can beat laporte and Manvel (If We Match With MAN)...[b][i][b]CAN SOME BODY EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IS THIS Logic POSSIBLE [/b][/i][/b]
[/quote]

Most of the PAM fans know the history with Channelview. A few years back(2009ish) PAM beat NS("mudbowl") the following week was a lost to CV for homecoming. CV, has historically played PAM very closely....Imo i believe PAM can and will beat both La Porte and Manvel, WHEN THEY COME. As for now though, I'm just as focused as the team is, on the task at hand which is WB and WB only!

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1316570" timestamp="1351830582"]
[quote author=PAMFAM10 link=topic=105326.msg1316546#msg1316546 date=1351827479]
[/quote]

Most of the PAM fans know the history with Channelview. A few years back(2009ish) PAM beat NS("mudbowl") the following week was a lost to CV for homecoming. [b]CV, has historically played PAM very closely[/b]....Imo i believe PAM can and will beat both La Porte and Manvel, WHEN THEY COME. As for now though, I'm just as focused as the team is, on the task at hand which is WB and WB only!
[/quote]this ^^^^

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1316570" timestamp="1351830582"]
[/quote]

Most of the PAM fans know the history with Channelview. A few years back(2009ish) PAM beat NS("mudbowl") the following week was a lost to CV for homecoming. CV, has historically played PAM very closely....Imo i believe PAM can and will beat both La Porte and Manvel, WHEN THEY COME. As for now though, I'm just as focused as the team is, on the task at hand which is WB and WB only!
[/quote] WHY WHY WHY PPL KEEP Bringing That Year Up OK WE Beat NorthShore...But We Were Not A GOOD TEAM THAT YEAR AT ALL (I NO BECAUSE THAT WAS MY SENIOR YEAR) WE WENT 6-5 Lost 2 Central Streling put up 42 Points On Us CV 36 POINTS ANd LAPORTE Beat Us 42-21.....THAT TEAM IS NO WERE CLOSE TO BEING AS GOOD AS THE TITANS ARE NOW ...back then we were sorry enough to lose to a sorry team if we still in the 09 Category we really have problems

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1316888" timestamp="1351872433"]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=105326.msg1316570#msg1316570 date=1351830582]
[/quote]

[/quote] WHY WHY WHY PPL KEEP Bringing That Year Up OK WE Beat NorthShore...But We Were Not A GOOD TEAM THAT YEAR AT ALL (I NO BECAUSE THAT WAS MY SENIOR YEAR) WE WENT 6-5 Lost 2 Central Streling put up 42 Points On Us CV 36 POINTS ANd LAPORTE Beat Us 42-21.....THAT TEAM IS NO WERE CLOSE TO BEING AS GOOD AS THE TITANS ARE NOW ...back then we were sorry enough to lose to a sorry team if we still in the 09 Category we really have problems
[/quote]

OK Bro

PAM is very good this year and last year was special. Check the box score from last years game and tell me WB can't put together a gameplan  to be competitive. To overlook any team would be asinine at this point. It's been several years I thought the Titans should have beaten WB and got spanked. Titans should win with ease but in rivalry games tend to play out closer than anticipated. Go Titans!!

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1318213" timestamp="1351919786"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=105326.msg1314234#msg1314234 date=1351560135]
if WB gets 17 i'll be surprised honestly.
[/quote]im surprised.  ;D
[/quote]
George Lucas sells Star Wars ... Now PAM does this!!!

Next thing u know, Pam will join the church and become a sister!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hawedex
    Newest Member
    hawedex