deweyville and refs

pirate89

deweyville played a near perfect game tonight minus a few mental mistakes that being said the refs tonight tried there best to screw deweyville.it is a shame the district we are in we have to deal with east texas refs. i know football players make errors but when you have a kid on the ground and the other team is punching them right in front of the refs come on!!!or make a good run and all of a it is brought back by a fantom penalty please.let the kids play, the better team will win 99% of the time, refs need to take a long look in the mirror.i know i sound like a bitter parent but enough is enough.just call it both ways

It's just coming full circle. Kind of like last year when our RB went down near the end zone and after the play there was a pirate twisting on his leg trying to tear his knee up. When the RB came up and said something SA got the penalty. There are always going to be bad calls. Nothing you can do about it. Congratulations on the win and good luck next week.

We all know the small school East Texas refs suck.  But, Deweyville needs to worry about New Waverly next week.  They have never beaten New Waverly or even come close.  This looks like a year where the game should be close.  District championship on the line.

[quote name="Eazy" post="1311958" timestamp="1351351118"]
We all know the small school East Texas refs suck.  But, Deweyville needs to worry about New Waverly next week.  They have never beaten New Waverly or even come close.  This looks like a year where the game should be close.  District championship on the line.
[/quote]
+1 to ya Eazy, well said.  Worry about the game, NW gonna be tough game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder