Beaumont West Brook at GP North Shore Game Thread/North Shore wins 34-7!

WOSgrad

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1312581" timestamp="1351380374"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=105295.msg1312565#msg1312565 date=1351379669]
Just losing 34-7 against NS is a moral victory for WB. I think they'll give PAM a game.
[/quote]from what i heard from NS folks that they didnt throw the book at WB. That doesnt bode well for next week.
[/quote]Well, I just looked at the game stats, and they are almost identical. Close to the same number of passing yards, and close to the same number of rushing yards. In fact, WB had more first downs than the Mustangs. The difference seems to be the 5 turnovers the Bruins had (2 fumbles lost, and 3 INT's). I'm not sure how long the NS coaches left the starters in, before they called off the dogs, but I was encouraged by the stats.

WB better figure something out! I was not at the game but will be at the memorial game this friday to see if this coach is on to something or just grasping? The stats show they were moving the ball but with 3 picks and 2 fumbles even one pick returned for a TD, move the ball all you want youll still most likely lose. Turnovers better stop to beat memorial but I like the game management on offense! First time i saw stats when playing an above .500 team that had anything positive in them. Ozen game had similar stats but only 2 turnovers one pick on the last play of the game and one fumble by the back early in the game. West Brook is in a rebuilding year thats obvious and to me looks like they may be onto something for next year or a late run this year the running back tandem if they could get some help from the passing game could really put on a show but we will know as soon as the memorial game is finished!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder