West Hardin at Colmesneil Game Thread/Colmesneil wins 28-12!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="Eagle11" post="1314502" timestamp="1351603932"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=105280.msg1314498#msg1314498 date=1351603710]
[quote author=semperfi96 link=topic=105280.msg1314487#msg1314487 date=1351602940]
so, let me get this straight? the best player for HD is a kid from baytown sterling that moved in the summer (along with his brother), and a kid from liberty is moving over at the end of the season when liberty isn't going anywhere and HD is headed into the playoffs?

do i have that right? doesn't sound suspicious at all
[/quote]You forgot to mention HD has a terrific English department.  ;D
[/quote]
HD is an average team with average speed and an average english dept......lol
[/quote]Sit back and watch this average team have an average season, deep in the playoffs. lol  ;D

no need to get touchy bobcat. you just gave us a better understanding of what finney ball means. i'm sure the loyal faithful don't care where the players come from as long as they get to win a few games.

when hd plays alto in the playoffs, how many tds will hd win by? after all, you have to win that first one to go deep in the playoffs. right?

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1314459" timestamp="1351600635"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=105280.msg1314401#msg1314401 date=1351571490]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=105280.msg1313660#msg1313660 date=1351521549]
HD is above average and getting better every week. With the new addition of blazing fast 6'4 WR Aaron Mosley, a kid that was very explosive in 3A ball, HD will not have a problem passing now.  ;) Colmesneil needs to worry about Iola. IMO Iola wins by 2 TD'S. HD will be ready for Colmesneil and it will be ugly.  ;) WH is first up, one game at a time, heated rivalries can get crazy. Oh almost forgot, Mosley will be playing FS also, I hope Colmesneil throws it up.  ;D
[/quote]
Please. Lol that kid isn't anything special. He's got more speed than the rest of your team, but to be blunt with you, that's not saying much bud. "Blazing fast" definitely does not describe anyone in this district, much less on HD's squad.
[/quote]Since you appear to be a little slow I will explain. This Mosley kid was a 3A all-district WR. Mosley was Liberty's top weapon, even as Liberty got blowed out, he would burn 3A defenses for 70 yard TD's. So now Mosley will be facing 1A defenses with an HD team that has the District MVP at tailback in Darrell Lavalais. So... unless your a tennis buff and not a football buff, you would see my point. And yes, blazing speed for Mosley, especially on a 1A scale.  ;) ;D 8)
[/quote]
ha bet you think your cool. Liberty was awful. I saw him play. And if he was burning defenses at the 3A level then there must be sone kind of unbalance between 2A and 3A. He cant keep up with Roberts, Lockhart, Dean, Shorter, or Haywood. All out of 10-2A. You obviously haven't ever witnessed blazing speed. Your best player is your tailback. Period.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder