LUMBERTON AT LITTLE CYPRESS-MAURICEVILLE BROADCAST/LC-M wins 37-6!

WOSgrad

The Little Cypress-Mauriceville Bears continue their fight for a Class 4A playoff spot as they host the Lumberton Raiders!  Randy Crouch's Bears, 3-4 on the season and 2-2 in district, come off of a 21-15 victory over Beaumont Ozen last Saturday.  Meanwhile, Alvin Credeur's Raiders, 0-7 on the season and 0-4 in district, look to rebound from a 55-14 loss to Livingston last Friday.

Join Gary Stelly for all of the action from Battlin' Bear Stadium in Orange at 7:30 pm for the kickoff by tuning into AM 1600 KOGT or by clicking the following link:

http://www.mainstreamnetwork.com/listen/player.asp?station=kogt-am&

Bringing you the best of Greater Orange Area football on AM 1600 KOGT and SETXsports!!!

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1311671" timestamp="1351313029"]
Still beyond proud of my boys!!! They never gave up AGAIN tonight!!!

Good game LCM!
[/quote]
RaiderGirl, you are a true fan, props for sticking with your team on a very tough year!!

I was sitting by a friend's dad last night at the game and he asked if I drove all that way alone and I was like yes sir. He thought I was crazy because it was freezing, we haven't won a game and I had noone playing in the band or on the drill team.

I have only missed ONE game this season and that's only because my car was messing up and my mom didnt want me to drive it all the way to BH. I WILL NOT miss another game this season :) I love my RAIDERS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin