Dayton @ Barbies Hill Predictions

vpdb78

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1308563" timestamp="1351090013"]
Just remember this when the smoke clears and BH wins

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwOlJrxUbzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwOlJrxUbzw[/url]
[/quote]

The Democratic version........ ;D

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix8sGq0wLuU&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix8sGq0wLuU&feature=related[/url]

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1308546" timestamp="1351089196"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=105101.msg1308538#msg1308538 date=1351088528]
We will be waiting to tee off on da run, your #1 pass go to guy 9 catches for 172 yds & 2 tds ;D
[/quote]

Everyone is ready for the Run that is all we do.... The key is stopping it ;) When we send O'neal through there at 225 lbs running down hill it is easier said than done.
[/quote] O'neal will be a big task for our defense Dayton's "D" is much better than last year I can't wait to see how we match up against a good running team. If our "D" gets a few 3& outs then its going to be a long night for BH if not then its going to be a tight game.Also banking on BH's ability to fumble. :D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1308446" timestamp="1351080442"]
Having three guys to QB with out a drop off isn't a good thing. I know the Bronco's would like to believe they have a college team with three great QB's, but what it amounts to in Dayton is three average Qb's ;D During this game we may get to see all three because it sounds like none of them can take a hit ;)
[/quote]i love all the can't take a hit stuff ...the injuries were not related to a hard hit.

[quote name="dayton" post="1308851" timestamp="1351111524"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=105101.msg1308446#msg1308446 date=1351080442]
Having three guys to QB with out a drop off isn't a good thing. I know the Bronco's would like to believe they have a college team with three great QB's, but what it amounts to in Dayton is three average Qb's ;D During this game we may get to see all three because it sounds like none of them can take a hit ;)
[/quote]i love all the can't take a hit stuff ...the injuries were not related to a hard hit.
[/quote]

Did they fall down?

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1308853" timestamp="1351111598"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=105101.msg1308851#msg1308851 date=1351111524]
[/quote]

Did they fall down?
[/quote] you're the guru... you can find out the nature of the injuries if you choose to.

[quote name="dayton" post="1308855" timestamp="1351112034"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=105101.msg1308853#msg1308853 date=1351111598]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=105101.msg1308851#msg1308851 date=1351111524]
[/quote]

Did they fall down?
[/quote] you're the guru... you can find out the nature of the injuries if you choose to.
[/quote]more like goob-a-roo

Guest RecknBall36
[quote name="liltex" post="1308549" timestamp="1351089525"]
Oneal won't want the ball after 1st qtr.Somebody just bet a Brennans steak  on the loss you think the eagles will pin on Dayt ;)
[/quote]

That made me laugh...made him laugh too! I enjoy this site and the smack talk is nothing less than entertaining, but be warned its motivating to that wrecking ball that can ONLY run north/south! JMO but 4.74 ain't to shabby for 225 pounder. But I am a bit biased!! ;)

Guest RecknBall36
Yea, no doubt it's a lot different and yea thats track time.There is nothing worse than lying on your kid...I wouldn't do that. Believe it or not, your choice. I wasn't trying to talk him up or trying to offend ya. Just saying your post was funny, because even if you think he is slow he won't be scared to bring it to y'all, but I've only watched him play the last 5 years so what do I know.

[quote name="RecknBall36" post="1308960" timestamp="1351125181"]
Yea, no doubt it's a lot different and yea thats track time.There is nothing worse than lying on your kid...I wouldn't do that. Believe it or not, your choice. I wasn't trying to talk him up or trying to offend ya. Just saying your post was funny, because even if you think he is slow he won't be scared to bring it to y'all, but I've only watched him play the last 5 years so what do I know.
[/quote]
Wasn't meant as an insult.  These 40 times that get thrown around all the time are plain stupid...I'd be surprised if 3 players on the field come Friday run 4.5 or better.  Quickness and 10 yard dash are much better indicators for football anyway.  I wouldn't want to tackle that dude with a 10 yard head start.  I also wouldn't want to try and catch either McBride, Keener, or either Chambers.  Of course I'm old though and couldn't tackle even when I was young!  4.7 at 225...pretty good...will get caught from behind on Friday but I'd rather not even have to find out because it might take 40 yards to catch him.

Guest RecknBall36
I'm just a mom so I don't know too much about 40 times or any time for that matter. He is by no means the fastest, biggest, or most talented but he loves to play the game, I love watching him, and enjoy others opinions of him (positive and negative). We enjoy playing Dayton and can't wait for Friday. BTW...GO ARMY!  :D

[quote name="RecknBall36" post="1308973" timestamp="1351127109"]
I'm just a mom so I don't know too much about 40 times or any time for that matter. He is by no means the fastest, biggest, or most talented but he loves to play the game, I love watching him, and enjoy others opinions of him (positive and negative). We enjoy playing Dayton and can't wait for Friday. BTW...GO ARMY!  :D
[/quote]Dear RecknBall mom please don't feed him any more Wheaties the rest of this week he's already big enough ! ;D

[quote name="RecknBall36" post="1308973" timestamp="1351127109"]
I'm just a mom so I don't know too much about 40 times or any time for that matter. He is by no means the fastest, biggest, or most talented but he loves to play the game, [b]I love watching him,[/b] [b]and enjoy others opinions of him (positive and negative). [/b] We enjoy playing Dayton and can't wait for Friday. BTW...GO ARMY!  :D
[/quote]As you should!  It will be good to see a full stands across from us that has not happened since our 1st district game (crosby), shameful when you have 30 fb players, 10 - 15 cheerleaders, 15 drill teamers and 30 - 80 band members marching and all they show is about 50 people in the stands.  Oh BTW------GO AIRFORCE!!!!!!!!! Oldest son in S. Korea!

Man I so agree about empty stands. A buddy asked me about that and asked my opinion and the only thing I can think is parents in those areas are so busy just trying to survive. No time or money for other stuff. I don't know. Just thank God we are able to watch ours. I give y'all hell but super hope every team out of 19 4A goes far. We will root for y'all after we whip your butt!!!!  :P
I am gonna throw a couple of videos on here tomorrow just for those of you who haven't seen O'Neal. Hope he has a great game on Dayton. And y'all can believe it or not. Denny is
5.0 flat
Gigout 4.64
O'Pry 4.67
I have an inside source. Believe it or don't. It is what it is.

Guest RecknBall36
[quote name="jayhawk" post="1309012" timestamp="1351129940"]
[quote author=RecknBall36 link=topic=105101.msg1308973#msg1308973 date=1351127109]
[/quote]Dear RecknBall mom please don't feed him any more Wheaties the rest of this week he's already big enough ! ;D
[/quote]

He passed on the Wheaties. It was a meatloaf, potatoes, cornbread kinda night per his request. ;)

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1309077" timestamp="1351134808"]
Man I so agree about empty stands. A buddy asked me about that and asked my opinion and the only thing I can think is parents in those areas are so busy just trying to survive. No time or money for other stuff. I don't know. Just thank God we are able to watch ours. I give y'all heck but super hope every team out of 19 4A goes far. We will root for y'all after we whip your butt!!!!  :P
I am gonna throw a couple of videos on here tomorrow just for those of you who haven't seen O'Neal. Hope he has a great game on Dayton. And y'all can believe it or not. Denny is
5.0 flat
Gigout 4.64
O'Pry 4.67
[/quote]you keep putting 5.0 flat for kd 40 time. I know you meant 4.5. Look up chevoski collins from livingston he is a ut commit and ran a 4.53 legit at combines. Also look at the twins at crosby this summer one of them ran a 4.64. Im sorry but I havent seen a kid a bh with that kind of speed. Im not saying bh doesnt have some speed but I havent seen anyone on that team that runs close to a 4.5. Maybe their hand timed and someone has a quick finger.

Guest RecknBall36
[quote name="JohnSmith" post="1309062" timestamp="1351133472"]
[quote author=RecknBall36 link=topic=105101.msg1308973#msg1308973 date=1351127109]
I'm just a mom so I don't know too much about 40 times or any time for that matter. He is by no means the fastest, biggest, or most talented but he loves to play the game, [b]I love watching him,[/b] [b]and enjoy others opinions of him (positive and negative). [/b] We enjoy playing Dayton and can't wait for Friday. BTW...GO ARMY!  :D
[/quote]As you should!  It will be good to see a full stands across from us that has not happened since our 1st district game (crosby), shameful when you have 30 fb players, 10 - 15 cheerleaders, 15 drill teamers and 30 - 80 band members marching and all they show is about 50 people in the stands.  Oh BTW------GO AIRFORCE!!!!!!!!! Oldest son in S. Korea!
[/quote]

Agreed! Empty stands makes it a bit boring! Thanks and prayers to your son serving! There isnt anything more honorable than serving our country!!

[quote name="RecknBall36" post="1309084" timestamp="1351135606"]
[quote author=JohnSmith link=topic=105101.msg1309062#msg1309062 date=1351133472]
[/quote]As you should!  It will be good to see a full stands across from us that has not happened since our 1st district game (crosby), shameful when you have 30 fb players, 10 - 15 cheerleaders, 15 drill teamers and 30 - 80 band members marching and all they show is about 50 people in the stands.  Oh BTW------GO AIRFORCE!!!!!!!!! [b]Oldest son in S. Korea![/b]
[/quote]

Agreed! Empty stands makes it a bit boring! Thanks and prayers to your son serving! There isnt anything more honorable than serving our country!!
[/quote]tell him to stay away from the "juicy girls" and AMMO bowls.....he'll know what your talking bout.  ;) ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1309083" timestamp="1351135552"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=105101.msg1309077#msg1309077 date=1351134808]
Man I so agree about empty stands. A buddy asked me about that and asked my opinion and the only thing I can think is parents in those areas are so busy just trying to survive. No time or money for other stuff. I don't know. Just thank God we are able to watch ours. I give y'all heck but super hope every team out of 19 4A goes far. We will root for y'all after we whip your butt!!!!  :P
5.0 flat
Gigout 4.64
O'Pry 4.67
[/quote]you keep putting 5.0 flat for kd 40 time. I know you meant 4.5. Look up chevoski collins from livingston he is a ut commit and ran a 4.53 legit at combines. Also look at the twins at crosby this summer one of them ran a 4.64. Im sorry but I havent seen a kid a bh with that kind of speed. Im not saying bh doesnt have some speed but I havent seen anyone on that team that runs close to a 4.5. Maybe their hand timed and someone has a quick finger.
[/quote]

They were down to the last 2 nachos as crosby and both Liltex and I ran a 4.2 to get them before one of them twins could get there.  They ain't squat when it comes to groceries.  By the way, Liltex got the last one, not the 2nd to last one.......... ;D ;D

I have two videos I made that I want you guys to check out. A buddy asked me to throw them up on here. Some Vidor peeps havent been able to see O'Neal yet so there is one of him ripping up Porter. Yes Dayton I know its Porter but impressive. The second is a hit my baby threw on CE King. He was hurt and didnt play the Crosby game excempt a few plays and none on defense. He has been looking good on defense. Super excited about Tomorrow!!!!!!!! We aint going down without a fight baby!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNciZrViQsQ&list=UUlWf3UuM9T2O3HwAP9S0aaA&index=1&feature=plcp

Second one.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaj5KJFbzf0&feature=autoplay&list=UUlWf3UuM9T2O3HwAP9S0aaA&playnext=1

The other LB in at this time was a sophomore, before y'all Dayton people start thinking it was Dolan out there.

Good Luck and stay safe to both teams........ Lets rep 19 4A big time this year in the playoffs.

[quote name="OPRYDAD" post="1309133" timestamp="1351165865"]
I have two videos I made that I want you guys to check out. A buddy asked me to throw them up on here. Some Vidor peeps havent been able to see O'Neal yet so there is one of him ripping up Porter. Yes Dayton I know its Porter but impressive. The second is a hit my baby threw on CE King. He was hurt and didnt play the Crosby game excempt a few plays and none on defense. He has been looking good on defense. Super excited about Tomorrow!!!!!!!! We aint going down without a fight baby!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNciZrViQsQ&list=UUlWf3UuM9T2O3HwAP9S0aaA&index=1&feature=plcp

Second one.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaj5KJFbzf0&feature=autoplay&list=UUlWf3UuM9T2O3HwAP9S0aaA&playnext=1

The other LB in at this time was a sophomore, before y'all Dayton people start thinking it was Dolan out there.

Good Luck and stay safe to both teams........ Lets rep 19 4A big time this year in the playoffs.
[/quote]

I like how you personalized that first one for Dayton.....

[quote name="dayton" post="1309140" timestamp="1351166519"]
[quote author=OPRYDAD link=topic=105101.msg1309133#msg1309133 date=1351165865]

Second one.......

[/quote]

I like how you personalized that first one for Dayton.....
[/quote]

Got to also love the reference "my baby" considering he's got to be 6'-1" now...... ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder