Liberty vs Coldspring Predictions

Starters will be out after halftime.  The problem is that our last option running back was so impressive last week against Huffman, and ended up being our leading rusher after marching down the field on one drive and then breaking a long run for a touchdown on the next drive, it may be hard to find a running back to keep from running the score up worse.
60-7 Coldspring.

Coldspring is always good every year..... Coldspring plays football and doesn't give up....
Liberty has players... has the team to put up a great fight.... the only problem is they have a tendency to give up when the opposite team keeps scoring back to back... or the make mistakes(such as enterceptions, and fumbles)... To avoid a serious beatdown.... they can't give up and give it 100% the WHOLE GAME....

If Liberty plays the whole game I say (Liberty 21, Coldspring 42)

If Liberty gives up first quarter I say (Lliberty 7, Coldspring 63)

Is it playoff time yet? I mean these games are boring after the coin toss. It has gotten to weare we are going to watch the bands play.. Cs by a ton on this one.. Hope the half time show is good and everyone has a safe game..

My question is will the town of Cleveland be sitting with Liberty watching this game as Coldspring will be in Cleveland the next week?

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="1308410" timestamp="1351053145"]
Is it playoff time yet? I mean these games are boring after the coin toss. It has gotten to weare we are going to watch the bands play.. Cs by a ton on this one.. Hope the half time show is good and everyone has a safe game..

My question is will the town of Cleveland be sitting with Liberty watching this game as Coldspring will be in Cleveland the next week?
[/quote]
I doubt it, the bleachers in Coldspring on the visitor side are tiny and I don't know that Cleveland really gets along good enough with anyone in our district to sit with them.

[quote name="TROJANSWIN" post="1307573" timestamp="1350957673"]
Starters will be out after halftime.  The problem is that our last option running back was so impressive last week against Huffman, and ended up being our leading rusher after marching down the field on one drive and then breaking a long run for a touchdown on the next drive, it may be hard to find a running back to keep from running the score up worse.
60-7 Coldspring.
[/quote]

This is true. Even the backups are impressive. #32 is a player and a very nice, well manored young man. Good luck in the playoffs!

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="1308410" timestamp="1351053145"]

[/quote].          always a Cleveland joke, right Kraig!

Coldspring will dominate this game, with ease. They'll easily score 40+ first half, maybe more.. I mean come on, Shepherd beat Splendora by 19 and Liberty barely beat them. Liberty will not score more than 12. As for next week against Cleveland, they looked like they had trouble keeping it close with Huffman, & Coldspring won by 39 against Huffman, Coldspring will also obliberate Cleveland before the half.. But good luck to all teams tomorrow night and ones going to playoffs in a few weeks.

[quote name="beastking18" post="1307594" timestamp="1350958962"]
Coldspring is always good every year..... Coldspring plays football and doesn't give up....
Liberty has players... has the team to put up a great fight.... the only problem is they have a tendency to give up when the opposite team keeps scoring back to back... or the make mistakes(such as enterceptions, and fumbles)... To avoid a serious beatdown.... they can't give up and give it 100% the WHOLE GAME....

If Liberty plays the whole game I say (Liberty 21, Coldspring 42)

If Liberty gives up first quarter I say (Lliberty 7, Coldspring 63)
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder