Prospects Baseball 14U Last Call Try Out

My name is BJ Myers, but as the setxsports ID shows --> Coach Myers.  That is because Prospects Baseball has asked me to coach their 14U team, and I'm more than happy to accept.  With that said, those that know my baseball knowledge and skills also know that I offer a different, yet highly effective way of playing baseball. 

Already have many things in store for the team, and I can promise the training of the game will come second to none.

Today's try outs at PNG High School had a nice turn out, and I will be contacting many of you that worked out today.  However, I would still like to fill in my roster with just 2 or 3 more high caliber players.

So, the announcement is: Prospects Baseball 14U team will be having a 'Last Call 14U Tryout' coming up very soon.  After I meet with Prospects Baseball this week, I will disclose all information regarding the next tryout.  Only 2-3 roster spots available, and trust me - this team is put together to be very highly competitive.

The 14U team will be active during the Fall/Winter this season with: weekly practices, one-on-one specialize training, indoor and outdoor training, multiple tournaments, and a World Series Tournament at the end of the season.

My goal as the 14U coach is to have my players make Varsity their Freshman year of high school.  I am focused on training the players on the necessary adjustments (both physical and mental) to be the most prepared for baseball at the 'Next Level' in their current baseball careers.

I am looking to start off the season very soon (end of this week, if able) so the window to join this team is closing very quickly.  If this is something you feel you want to be apart of, please don't hesitate to contact me, and attend the '14U Last Call Try Out' coming very soon.

email - [email protected]

There will be no more hold ups - The team is filled, and following one more meeting with Prospects I will begin contacting those that made the team.  I do apologize that the timetable was pushed back.  Once everything is ironed out at the meeting, the 14U season will begin.  Thank all of yall for yalls patience.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder