WestBrook vs NorthShore predictions

Do yall think that Clack or Padia will start this game against northshore and whats your predictions?

but the defense is going to be the ones to me that are going to make or break this game. They got to get some turnovers and at least get some three and outs or something and that has not been seen alot this year.

and for the qb start i say let the junior get another game started to see if he can get some things moving if not you can always put clack back in and roll with him but the Offense when facing a good team needs to score some points to help that defense out!

The problem I have seen, at least with Clack in at QB, is that he stares down Spearman, and only throws to Spearman. Now, I didn't see the Channelview game, but from looking at the stats, it looks to me like Padilla threw to more WR's than just the one. WB will have to play the entire 4 quarters, to even have a chance. And from what I've seen out of this offense, it's too hit and miss. They haven't been able to drive the field, against a team over .500, all year long. Padilla seems to bring another dynamic, that Clack doesn't have, in his ability to run the ball. I say, play Padilla, and start tuning up for next season. You may even put Clack in at WR. He's certainly tall enough. NS will probably push WB around the first half, and will put in the 2's and 3's in the second half. This will probably be another LP/DP game, in that WB's defense wont be able to stop NS's offense, and the Mustang offense will probably hang 50 on us. I'm not being a pessimist, just keeping it real.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1306923" timestamp="1350918217"]
The problem I have seen, at least with Clack in at QB, is that he stares down Spearman, and only throws to Spearman. Now, I didn't see the Channelview game, but from looking at the stats, it looks to me like Padilla threw to more WR's than just the one. WB will have to play the entire 4 quarters, to even have a chance. And from what I've seen out of this offense, it's too hit and miss. They haven't been able to drive the field, against a team over .500, all year long. Padilla seems to bring another dynamic, that Clack doesn't have, in his ability to run the ball. I say, play Padilla, and start tuning up for next season. You may even put Clack in at WR. He's certainly tall enough. NS will probably push WB around the first half, and will put in the 2's and 3's in the second half. This will probably be another LP/DP game, in that WB's defense wont be able to stop NS's offense, and the Mustang offense will probably hang 50 on us. I'm not being a pessimist, just keeping it real.
[/quote]

I gree with all that ... 8)

yes,you can attack ns deep as the secondary is the weak point. however,you must be able to get the ball down field. NS linbackers are fast and strong. the defensive line of NS is VERY good. if padilla is not mobile,he will be on his back all night!! clack give you some mobility. i don't see brook winning this,sorry. 56-14.NS.

[quote name="BrookAlumni" post="1306027" timestamp="1350786447"]
Do yall think that Clack or Padia will start this game against northshore and whats your predictions?

but the defense is going to be the ones to me that are going to make or break this game. They got to get some turnovers and at least get some three and outs or something and that has not been seen alot this year.

and for the qb start i say let the junior get another game started to see if he can get some things moving if not you can always put clack back in and roll with him but the Offense when facing a good team needs to score some points to help that defense out!
[/quote]
I would like to see the 10th grader playing JV taking snaps on varsity. He has a great arm and is a really good athlete. Plus he can't do any worse than Clack or Padia.

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1307709" timestamp="1350986466"]
[quote author=BrookAlumni link=topic=104984.msg1306027#msg1306027 date=1350786447]

[/quote]
I would like to see the 10th grader playing JV taking snaps on varsity. He has a great arm and is a really good athlete. Plus he can't do any worse
than Clack or Padia.
[/quote]

WOW Yeoj you must be the 10th graders friend cause if you know anything about WB and seen the JV kid play and practice you know that kid is not even close to being ready for Varsity...lol..maybe next year he can make a play for the spot but I would bet against it, Also Mouse your comment on Clack being mobile is a joke as well, clack has the least amount of yards on the ground on the team and has been sacked at least 6 times per game, where as in two games Padia has shown good running and scrambling and has 2 rushing TDs  and more rushing yards than clack, oh yea clack has 0 rushing TDs!  All said no matter who starts they lose to north shore 9 out of 10 times, but would be nice to see Flanagan get some experience for Padia since he will most likely be the guy next year!

[quote name="BrookAlumni" post="1308034" timestamp="1351012279"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=104984.msg1307709#msg1307709 date=1350986466]
[quote author=BrookAlumni link=topic=104984.msg1306027#msg1306027 date=1350786447]

[/quote]
I would like to see the 10th grader playing JV taking snaps on varsity. He has a great arm and is a really good athlete. Plus he can't do any worse
than Clack or Padia.
[/quote]

WOW Yeoj you must be the 10th graders friend cause if you know anything about WB and seen the JV kid play and practice you know that kid is not even close to being ready for Varsity...lol..maybe next year he can make a play for the spot but I would bet against it, Also Mouse your comment on Clack being mobile is a joke as well, clack has the least amount of yards on the ground on the team and has been sacked at least 6 times per game, where as in two games Padia has shown good running and scrambling and has 2 rushing TDs  and more rushing yards than clack, oh yea clack has 0 rushing TDs!  All said no matter who starts they lose to north shore 9 out of 10 times, but would be nice to see Flanagan get some experience for Padia since he will most likely be the guy next year!
[/quote]
You must be Padia or his parent. He's a hard worker but not the answer. And the 10 grader is as ready as Clack or Padia is. Its not like either one is setting the field on fire!

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1308434" timestamp="1351065599"]
[quote author=BrookAlumni link=topic=104984.msg1308034#msg1308034 date=1351012279]

[/quote]
than Clack or Padia.
[/quote]

[/quote]
You must be Padia or his parent. He's a hard worker but not the answer. And the 10 grader is as ready as Clack or Padia is. Its not like either one is setting the field on fire!
[/quote]

WOW..wasnt CLack the kid yall thought should have played last year.....i guess they knew a little more than you did...no big surprize there....

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1308434" timestamp="1351065599"]
[quote author=BrookAlumni link=topic=104984.msg1308034#msg1308034 date=1351012279]

[/quote]
than Clack or Padia.
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

No YEOJ im not either of the two just a westbrook fan and alumni who follows very close on what Westbrook is doing, I go to practices and talk to the kids, I go to the Games to show support but as a football fan and ex player I see some things in the team that i like to express on this site. Look the 10th grader aint even close to being ready cause if he was and gave them a better option he would be in the game or at least on varsity, ! Takes more than a QB to win games but the only thing i can be accused of is being a Bleacher Coach, which i find fun, Hopefully Clack and Padia both get utilized for what they bring to the game so that they can both get a little exposure , hell Clack is a Senior and needs all the feild time he can get and Padia is a Junior who needs all the experience he can get, so good luck to the Bruins and Im sure this coach will figure it out in a few years or he will be coaching somewhere else, I am sure of that and dont have to be a parent or player to see it! And the only thing keeping these kids from setting the field on fire is the play calling!!

[quote name="BrookAlumni" post="1308692" timestamp="1351099294"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=104984.msg1308434#msg1308434 date=1351065599]

[/quote]
than Clack or Padia.
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

No YEOJ im not either of the two just a westbrook fan and alumni who follows very close on what [b]Westbrook [/b] is doing, I go to practices and talk to the kids, I go to the Games to show support but as a football fan and ex player I see some things in the team that i like to express on this site. Look the 10th grader aint even close to being ready cause if he was and gave them a better option he would be in the game or at least on varsity, ! [b]Takes more than a QB to win games [/b] but the only thing i can be accused of is being a Bleacher Coach, which i find fun,[b] Hopefully Clack and Padia both get utilized for what they bring to the game so that they can both get a little exposure [/b] , heck Clack is a Senior and needs all the feild time he can get and Padia is a Junior who needs all the experience he can get, so good luck to the Bruins and Im sure this coach will figure it out in a few years or[b] he will be coaching somewhere else,[/b] I am sure of that and dont have to be a parent or player to see it! [b][b]And the only thing keeping these kids from setting the field on fire is the play calling!![/b][/b][/quote]I agree with everything you said, Alum, but.....West Brook is spelled as 2 words! LOL!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder