North Shore @ RSS

Guest UHCoog14

Guest UHCoog14
Could not say if they are resting starters or not. I doubt it. Aymond called a timeout with 2:09 left to get the ball and score. He does not look pleased.

I think it's more of a hangover after last week on top of playing a 1-21 team. Heck, it's still 28-0. They just look flat to me.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1304041" timestamp="1350616476"]
c'mon guys,there is a thing called sportsmanship. EVERYONE knows sterling is not that good. no need to try embarass or [b]even worse get your own people hurt for nothing[/b].
[/quote] That right there is why i think it will be over quickly next week.

there was probably a running clock in this one im guessing

No MR Garrity no running clock .RSSdoesnt have the size ,speed or numbers to compete in such a talented district . Was very impressed with speed of mustangs and im sure we will see that same team speed in your talented titans.What was disturbing was to watch the flag boys of NS run thru the Sterling Stars dance team performance from s.endzone to the n.endzone . No one said a word to them as they walked back and stars finished performance .NS grad RSS dad

[quote name="NSMUSTANG78" post="1304569" timestamp="1350683836"]
No MR Garrity no running clock .RSSdoesnt have the size ,speed or numbers to compete in such a talented district . Was very impressed with speed of mustangs and im sure we will see that same team speed in your talented titans[b].What was disturbing was to watch the flag boys of NS run thru the Sterling Stars dance team performance from s.endzone to the n.endzone [/b] . No one said a word to them as they walked back and stars finished performance .NS grad RSS dad
[/quote]wow  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder