Rank #6 west orange stark vs orangefield bobcats

nasty661

[quote name="skipper" post="1301006" timestamp="1350312701"]
before i pick this one i would like to know how many points orangefield [b]gave up[/b] to silsbee thank you very much
[/quote]

How about you look at Orangefield's or Silsbee's schedule that is posted on the forum to find out yourself?

BTW, Orangefield didn't give Silsbee anything, the Tigers earned those points. ;) ::)

[quote name="jenks" post="1301530" timestamp="1350349228"]
#2 offense, #5 defense OF VS #1 defense , #5 offense WOS. 

WOS 42-OF 6

WOS to fast on defense. All that razzle dazzle OF does will not work well here. Would love to go to this game if it was at OF, Can't stand the fort knox feeling I get at WOS.
[/quote]Fort Knox?  WOS is the best stadium around lots of room went to OF last year and didnt have room to turn around.jmo

Question for you guys. Orangefields offense revolves around the QB who runs this offense very well. He has already missed one game this season with a concussion. Do you sit him this game knowing that the upcoming games with Buna and BC are must wins to get into the playoffs. I know the coaches probably won't do this but it is food for thought.

[quote name="Cat22" post="1301585" timestamp="1350353394"]
Question for you guys. Orangefields offense revolves around the QB who runs this offense very well. He has already missed one game this season with a concussion. Do you sit him this game knowing that the upcoming games with Buna and BC are must wins to get into the playoffs. I know the coaches probably won't do this but it is food for thought.
[/quote]

The answer is it depends.  If he is still feeling symptoms from the concussion, he should have not been on the field against either Hamshire-Fannett or Hardin-Jefferson.  Given that there is now a protocol that must be followed before a return to the field, butressed by the fact that from my conversations with him, I don't think Josh Smalley is the type of guy who would put a kid still feeling the effects of a concussion back on the field, I would have to surmise that Eric has been symptom-free since returning.

Given that, I say he starts and plays.  You have seen what the offense is like without him on the field.  I think a few folks are a little too ready to concede a game that has not been played yet.  I am sure the coach whose office is off of Hwy 105 in Orangefield is not conceding and I KNOW the coach whose office is on Newton Ave. in West Orange is not ready to count this as a win.

[quote name="skipper" post="1301844" timestamp="1350402020"]
comming off a bye week  the mustangs must come out with fire in there eyes some teams come out flat after haveing a open week
[/quote]

that, plus we are kinda of a slow starting team on offense..just don't think it will be over at the half like some think.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1302257" timestamp="1350431557"]
Don't count out orangefield just yet. Carl Wiley is a hoss and right now OF has nothing to lose and that can be very dangerous on a football field.
[/quote]

Is this Carl Wiley kid the son of a WO-S graduate by the same name?

[quote name="griff" post="1302294" timestamp="1350436459"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104712.msg1302257#msg1302257 date=1350431557]
Don't count out orangefield just yet. Carl Wiley is a hoss and right now OF has nothing to lose and that can be very dangerous on a football field.
[/quote]

[/quote]
To be honest I have no idea.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1302332" timestamp="1350439906"]
[quote author=griff link=topic=104712.msg1302294#msg1302294 date=1350436459]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104712.msg1302257#msg1302257 date=1350431557]
[/quote]

[/quote]
To be honest I have no idea.
[/quote]

Carl and his brother both transferred from WOS I believe

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder