Montgomery vs Wilis Predictions

Montgomery should bounce back after the loss to Brenham and I'd look for a statement game against the Wildcats. I'd look for the Bears to open the playbook up for Josh Bolfing and throw it around a little more to prepare for the playoffs. A win here for Montgomery guarantees a playoff spot and their schedule only gets easier. Willis desperately needs a win and a little help to reach the post season and this isn't likely, they have had an extra week to prepare for the game but I don't see much of a differant outcome.

Montgomery    42
Willis              7

I'm gonna go with Montgomery.  It's really important that the Bears get the D1 #1 seed to have a better chance at a successful playoff run.  I say this, cuz Georgetown who just dropped down from 5A is undefeated, and looks really good.  The only way Montgomery isn't the D1 #1 is if they get another loss and if Huntsville wins out.  Keep in mind, Montgomery's remaining schedule is fairly easy, and Huntsville still has to play @Magnolia West & @Brenham.

Montgomery 42
Willis          14

The word if is huge for Magnolia, If they would play a complete game just once before the season is over they would surprise alot of people.They just can't play a whole game maybe next year with the talent they will have then they will be better, need to learn how to WIN. Montgomery should win big.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder