This is how I see the 10-2A district picture shaping up!!!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1299515" timestamp="1350148196"]
[quote author=SFAJACK02 link=topic=104643.msg1299509#msg1299509 date=1350148082]
1. Newton
2. EC or Woodville
3. Woodville or EC
4. Kountze(Winning district in Basketball)
[/quote]
Didnt ec beat woodville
[/quote]

28-7 and we fumbled way to many times that game. If its close they may go on points. I think it would of been closer if they play liked last night and even beat EC but thats the past.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1299515" timestamp="1350148196"]
[quote author=SFAJACK02 link=topic=104643.msg1299509#msg1299509 date=1350148082]
1. Newton
2. EC or Woodville
3. Woodville or EC
[/quote]
Didnt ec beat woodville
[/quote]
1.NEWTON
2.EC
3.WOODVILLE
NOBODY ELSE BEATS EC

[quote name="TDICKER" post="1299688" timestamp="1350156164"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=104643.msg1299515#msg1299515 date=1350148196]
1. Newton
2. EC or Woodville
3. Woodville or EC
[/quote]
Didnt ec beat woodville
[/quote]
1.NEWTON
2.EC
3.WOODVILLE
NOBODY ELSE BEATS EC
[/quote]
agreed. As much as id love for my Eagles to grab that second spot. But beating Newton is the only logical way that would happen. And although its possible, I don't think Newton will lose a game this year. At all.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1300475" timestamp="1350240150"]
[quote author=TDICKER link=topic=104643.msg1299688#msg1299688 date=1350156164]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=104643.msg1299515#msg1299515 date=1350148196]
1. Newton
2. EC or Woodville
3. Woodville or EC
[/quote]
Didnt ec beat woodville
[/quote]
1.NEWTON
2.EC
3.WOODVILLE
NOBODY ELSE BEATS EC
[/quote]
agreed. As much as id love for my Eagles to grab that second spot. But beating Newton is the only logical way that would happen. And although its possible, [color=red][b]I don't think Newton will lose a game this year. At all.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

I second that emotion. Ok, I know it's a weak Smokey Robinson reference. :D

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1300570" timestamp="1350247765"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=104643.msg1300475#msg1300475 date=1350240150]
[quote author=TDICKER link=topic=104643.msg1299688#msg1299688 date=1350156164]
1. Newton
2. EC or Woodville
3. Woodville or EC
[/quote]
Didnt ec beat woodville
[/quote]
1.NEWTON
2.EC
3.WOODVILLE
NOBODY ELSE BEATS EC
[/quote]
agreed. As much as id love for my Eagles to grab that second spot. But beating Newton is the only logical way that would happen. And although its possible, [color=red][b]I don't think Newton will lose a game this year. At all.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

I second that emotion. Ok, I know it's a weak Smokey Robinson reference. :D
[/quote]

;D

Newton will win district outright. East Chambers is going to take it's frustrations out on Kirbyville and win that game moving East Chambers to 3-1 and Kirbyville to 1-3 in district. According to the Professionals Newton will give Kountze it's second loss in District moving Kountze to 2-2 in district. Woodville will beat Hardin moving Woodville to 3-1 in district. Now this set up makes the rest of the district very fluid for the 2nd and 3rd. playoff spot. A win by Kirbyville over Woodville by more two points and a win by Kountze over East Chambers and a loss by Anahauc to Newton  puts Kountze and Kirbyville in tie for second via the points  and head to head with Woodville and East Chambers. If Kountze losses to EC but the aforementioned happens between Kirbyville and Woodville than I believe that would put EC in second  and Woodville In third. This would make the game with Kountze and Kirbyville become key and as well as a final weeks victory. If Kountze beats Kirbyville and Woodville takes a loss to Newton and Kountze beats Anahauc the last game of the season than it all goes back to a Forecasted Woodville loss to Kirbyville by more than two points . If that did occur the playoff picture would be Newton, EC, Kountze. If Kountze were to loose to Kirbyville than Woodvilles destiny would be tied to the game with Kirbyville and If Anahuac beats Kountze it releave woodville of any point spread issue with Kountze. There are many situations to play out in this district for the 2nd and 3rd playoff spot...It ain't gonna be over till the last week for Kountze, EC, Kirbyville, Woodville or Even Anahauc on the outside chance unless Kountze drops one to Kirbyville and or Anahauc and Kirbyville drops one to Woodville or looses to Kirbyville by two or less. If that occurred than It will be Newton, EC and Woodville leaving Kountze and Anahauc to battle for a tie for the forth spot or outright fourth in the final week. NOW THIS IS FUN!

[quote name="sport1971" post="1301080" timestamp="1350317615"]
Newton will win district outright. East Chambers is going to take it's frustrations out on Kirbyville and win that game moving East Chambers to 3-1 and Kirbyville to 1-3 in district. According to the Professionals Newton will give Kountze it's second loss in District moving Kountze to 2-2 in district. [b]Woodville will beat Anahauc moving Woodville to 3-1 and Anahauc to 2-2 in district[/b]. Now this set up makes the rest of the district very fluid for the 2nd and 3rd. playoff spot. A win by Kirbyville over Woodville by more two points and a win by Kountze over East Chambers and a loss by Anahauc to Newton  puts Kountze and Kirbyville in tie for second via the points  and head to head with Woodville and East Chambers. If Kountze losses to EC but the aforementioned happens between Kirbyville and Woodville than I believe that would put EC in second  and Woodville In third. This would make the game with Kountze and Kirbyville become key and as well as a final weeks victory. If Kountze beats Kirbyville and Woodville takes a loss to Newton and Kountze beats Anahauc the last game of the season than it all goes back to a Forecasted Woodville loss to Kirbyville by more than two points . If that did occur the playoff picture would be Newton, EC, Kountze. If Kountze were to loose to Kirbyville than Woodvilles destiny would be tied to the game with Kirbyville and If Anahuac beats Kountze it will also be tied to Woodvilles game with Anahuac. there are many situations to play out in this district for the 2nd and 3rd playoff spot...It ain't gonna be over till the last week for Kountze, EC, Kirbyville, Woodville or Even Anahauc unless Kountze drops one to Kirbyville and Kirbyville drops on to Woodville or looses to Kirbyville by two or less. If that occurred than It will be Newton, EC and Woodville leaving Kountze and Anahauc to battle for the forth spot in the final week. NOW THIS IS FUN!
[/quote]

I hate for you to have to make any corrections or rethink all of that, but Woodville just beat Anahuac putting both teams @ 2-1 in district.

[quote name="NewtonNation" post="1301091" timestamp="1350318374"]
[quote author=sport1971 link=topic=104643.msg1301080#msg1301080 date=1350317615]
Newton will win district outright. East Chambers is going to take it's frustrations out on Kirbyville and win that game moving East Chambers to 3-1 and Kirbyville to 1-3 in district. According to the Professionals Newton will give Kountze it's second loss in District moving Kountze to 2-2 in district. [b]Woodville will beat Anahauc moving Woodville to 3-1 and Anahauc to 2-2 in district[/b]. Now this set up makes the rest of the district very fluid for the 2nd and 3rd. playoff spot. A win by Kirbyville over Woodville by more two points and a win by Kountze over East Chambers and a loss by Anahauc to Newton  puts Kountze and Kirbyville in tie for second via the points  and head to head with Woodville and East Chambers. If Kountze losses to EC but the aforementioned happens between Kirbyville and Woodville than I believe that would put EC in second  and Woodville In third. This would make the game with Kountze and Kirbyville become key and as well as a final weeks victory. If Kountze beats Kirbyville and Woodville takes a loss to Newton and Kountze beats Anahauc the last game of the season than it all goes back to a Forecasted Woodville loss to Kirbyville by more than two points . If that did occur the playoff picture would be Newton, EC, Kountze. If Kountze were to loose to Kirbyville than Woodvilles destiny would be tied to the game with Kirbyville and If Anahuac beats Kountze it will also be tied to Woodvilles game with Anahuac. there are many situations to play out in this district for the 2nd and 3rd playoff spot...It ain't gonna be over till the last week for Kountze, EC, Kirbyville, Woodville or Even Anahauc unless Kountze drops one to Kirbyville and Kirbyville drops on to Woodville or looses to Kirbyville by two or less. If that occurred than It will be Newton, EC and Woodville leaving Kountze and Anahauc to battle for the forth spot in the final week. NOW THIS IS FUN!
[/quote]

I hate for you to have to make any corrections or rethink all of that, but Woodville just beat Anahuac putting both teams @ 2-1 in district.
[/quote]SORRY...LOL! meant to put Hardin and the only thing that changes is the part of a possible loss by Kountze to anahauc bring a possible battle for a tie for the fourth spot in district mentioned in my final words.

Newton will win district outright. East Chambers is going to take it's frustrations out on Kirbyville and win that game moving East Chambers to 3-1 and Kirbyville to 1-3 in district. According to the Professionals Newton will give Kountze it's second loss in District moving Kountze to 2-2 in district. Woodville will beat Hardin moving Woodville to 3-1 in district. Now this set up makes the rest of the district very fluid for the 2nd and 3rd. playoff spot. A win by Kirbyville over Woodville by more two points and a win by Kountze over East Chambers and a loss by Anahauc to Newton  puts Kountze and Kirbyville in tie for second via the points  and head to head with Woodville and East Chambers. If Kountze losses to EC but the aforementioned happens between Kirbyville and Woodville than I believe that would put EC in second  and Woodville In third. This would make the game with Kountze and Kirbyville become key and as well as a final weeks victory. If Kountze beats Kirbyville and Woodville takes a loss to Newton and Kountze beats Anahauc the last game of the season than it all goes back to a Forecasted Woodville loss to Kirbyville by more than two points . If that did occur the playoff picture would be Newton, EC, Kountze. If Kountze were to loose to Kirbyville than Woodvilles destiny would be tied to the game with Kirbyville and If Anahuac beats Kountze it releave woodville of any point spread issue with Kountze. There are many situations to play out in this district for the 2nd and 3rd playoff spot...It ain't gonna be over till the last week for Kountze, EC, Kirbyville, Woodville or Even Anahauc on the outside chance unless Kountze drops one to Kirbyville and or Anahauc and Kirbyville drops one to Woodville or looses to Kirbyville by two or less. If that occurred than It will be Newton, EC and Woodville leaving Kountze and Anahauc to battle for a tie for the forth spot or outright fourth in the final week. NOW THIS IS FUN!
[/quote]
Fun?? That is an understatement! GO BUCS  ;D

[quote name="ECbucs#1!" post="1301515" timestamp="1350348562"]
[quote author=sport1971 link=topic=104643.msg1301080#msg1301080 date=1350317615]
[/quote]
Fun?? That is an understatement! GO BUCS  ;D
[/quote]

sport1971  -  WHEW!  Superb anlysis.  ^^^^^ Your efforts. 8)

[/quote]

That's easy for you to say...... ;D

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="sport1971" post="1302581" timestamp="1350483709"]
I think two is enough...it's crazy.
[/quote]

I totally agree. Two is enough. I can see 3 in an eight team district, but with less than eight only two. Its a joke having three go in a five or six team district.

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1302607" timestamp="1350485293"]
[quote author=sport1971 link=topic=104643.msg1302581#msg1302581 date=1350483709]
[/quote]

I totally agree. Two is enough. I can see 3 in an eight team district, but with less than eight only two. Its a joke having three go in a five or six team district.
[/quote]

What ever the number - 2 or 3 - wouldn't it have to be consistant for that size classification across the state?  Otherwise, the playoff brackets are going to be unworkable. ???

Think about somebody may make it in this district with a 4-3 record...might as well be akin to a .500 record in this district. Generally in this district 2 of your four wins would be considered non-challenging and 2 are considered equally matched games. Anyway just seems so watered down now...IDK todays society say lets make as many people as possible feel like winners!  The world in general is not that kind. I say it all starts in little league where everybody needs a trophy just for getting on the field. When I was growing up you got trophy's for real achievement and you went to the playoffs, it was because u were district champs or atleast runner-up. Not trying to offensive to anyone just saying.   

Don't count Kirbyville out. If Kville beats E Ch. this week then that really tightens everything up. Kville could then run the table and may make the playoffs.  This would put E Ch and Kville at 2-2 in district. Newton beats Kountze and Kountze is 2-2. Woodville has 1 loss but must still plaly Newton. Anuhuac has 1 loss but still must play Newton.

I posted this just to make Kvillcats happy.

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1302607" timestamp="1350485293"]
[quote author=sport1971 link=topic=104643.msg1302581#msg1302581 date=1350483709]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Look at the big schools where 4 go to the playoffs!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder