Peewee Week 7 scores

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="youthinkyouknow" post="1299841" timestamp="1350163606"]
BMT Blue 40 - NED W 12.  8) Told ya's.

Nederland's new motto:  if we beat you, we'll injure you.

BMT B had 6 Players injured.  Ore was taken away by ambulance. In all of our games, we've never had any players injured.
[/quote]28-0 after 1.

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1299858" timestamp="1350164714"]
Prayers to all the injured! Wonder who taught Ned W how to chop block? :-\
[/quote] I watched that game and it was sad to watch. My Prayers are with the 6 players who left with severe injuries.

[quote name="Gucci" post="1299872" timestamp="1350165891"]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=104629.msg1299858#msg1299858 date=1350164714]
[/quote] I watched that game and it was sad to watch. My Prayers are with the 6 players who left with severe injuries.
[/quote]
6 players with SEVERE injuries??? Can anyone elaborate? Are these boys ok? Good gosh! Scared of Ned w!

[quote name="Gucci" post="1299872" timestamp="1350165891"]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=104629.msg1299858#msg1299858 date=1350164714]
[/quote]

I have never seen such dirty play in my life.  Its sad to see lil kids that have been thought to play this way.  Everyone wants the league to look into every lil thing that BMT B does, I just wonder if they care enough to look into this game.  >:(

Wow I guess we were watching two different games! But its all on video anyway! One kid got hurt from running into his own player! Guess the score wasn't high enough so now we r gonna make excuses. Sore winners I have never seen such complaining.

I was also at the game for all you Ned. haters and the only unsportman like conduct I watched was from BMT coaches.  Prayers go out to the injured players.  Two were hit by their own guys.  Chop blocking is illegal from behind that's they never got a penalty for it.  It looks like bmt won on the scoreboard but Ned won on the field.  Great players not so good coaches.

Is Ned w known to chop block this season??? How many injuries due to chop blocking and how many not?

Guys and gals...I surely hope we don't have coaches teaching this kind of football!! Why on Earth are those boys performing these kinds of blocks??? Isn't a chop block the most dangerous block out there? Illegal!!! But we have 7,8 and 9 year olds demonstrating their "skills" today in STJFL?????

I have never been one to post on this website, although I do read it regularly.  I have a son on the Ned W team that played beaumont today.  I first want to say I hope the injured players that got hurt were ok.  I personally didn't see any chop blocking and know that the kids are not taught that.  I know that both sides were called once each for personal fouls.  I did see one kid from beaumont that hurt his ankle and 2 Bmt players run into each other on the nederland side line resullting in them banging each other up.  Not sure about the other injuries.
I want to say congrats to beaumont.  They are truly talented and full of speed.  They kicked our butts fair and square.  They were so good the coach was telling our head coach what play he was going to run and daring him to stop them.  Their backfield does a great job of blocking for the other backs to run.  We could have stacked 6 guys on the side they ran to and still not stopped them.    I am proud of our boys for hanging in there and never giving up.  Good luck beaumont and you do have a truly talented team.  hope to see you again in superbowl.  Thoughts are with your injured players

[quote name="aparker" post="1299919" timestamp="1350169239"]
I have never been one to post on this website, although I do read it regularly.  I have a son on the Ned W team that played beaumont today.  I first want to say I hope the injured players that got hurt were ok.  I personally didn't see any chop blocking and know that the kids are not taught that.  I know that both sides were called once each for personal fouls.  I did see one kid from beaumont that hurt his ankle and 2 Bmt players run into each other on the nederland side line resullting in them banging each other up.  Not sure about the other injuries.
I want to say congrats to beaumont.  They are truly talented and full of speed.  They kicked our butts fair and square.  They were so good the coach was telling our head coach what play he was going to run and daring him to stop them.  Their backfield does a great job of blocking for the other backs to run.  We could have stacked 6 guys on the side they ran to and still not stopped them.    I am proud of our boys for hanging in there and never giving up.  Good luck beaumont and you do have a truly talented team.  hope to see you again in superbowl.  Thoughts are with your injured players
[/quote]

Maybe u should post more cuz its nice to have post like this. We enjoyed the game!

[quote name="aparker" post="1299919" timestamp="1350169239"]
[/quote]
Thanks for the game explanation!!! Needed to hear some details!

[quote name="Lexus" post="1299912" timestamp="1350168820"]
I was also at the game for all you Ned. haters and the only unsportman like conduct I watched was from BMT coaches.  Prayers go out to the injured players.  Two were hit by their own guys.  Chop blocking is illegal from behind that's they never got a penalty for it.  It looks like bmt won on the scoreboard but Ned won on the field.  Great players not so good coaches.
[/quote]How did Nederland win on the field and the score was 28-0 in the 1st quarter. I think Beaumont played all their young kids (which is who got hurt) and their injuries came from clipping, not hard hits. They're starting offense and defense whipped y'all in the 1st and 4th. Remember you should congratulate their coaches for letting you score today. They really could've put up 100 on y'all today

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    udawuqag
    Newest Member
    udawuqag