PORT NECHES-GROVES AT BEAUMONT CENTRAL BROADCAST/Central wins 56-50!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1299126" timestamp="1350108027"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=104560.msg1299118#msg1299118 date=1350107589]
I've come to the conclusion that 20-4A doesn't play defense.
[/quote]

Nederland and Vidor do.  ;D
[/quote]

Agreed, Nederland defense is outstanding at every position.  Vidor has a good defense as well.  Look forward to seeing these 20 4A representatives in the play-offs.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen central play all their games so far this year and i am going out and saying this "i have seen a change in this team since that lost to Wb". i think the off-line has gotten better at run blocking and pass blocking. I think the rb's have started hitting the hole. that darby kid can play. i think the wr's have gotten better with 7 and 10 to help out 5 and 84. I THINK ROB has started to trust in line, rbs, wrs, and his one abilities and it shows. I think the coaches must have started coaching better or the kids just finally understand and refused to loose. this was a young team at the beginning but i guess 6 ball games in they are young anymore! defense will get better

[quote name="desethion" post="1299971" timestamp="1350175686"]
i have seen central play all their games so far this year and i am going out and saying this "i have seen a change in this team since that lost to Wb". i think the off-line has gotten better at run blocking and pass blocking. I think the rb's have started hitting the hole. that darby kid can play. i think the wr's have gotten better with 7 and 10 to help out 5 and 84. I THINK ROB has started to trust in line, rbs, wrs, and his one abilities and it shows. I think the coaches must have started coaching better or the kids just finally understand and refused to loose. this was a young team at the beginning but i guess 6 ball games in they are young anymore! defense will get better
[/quote] Very accurate post!  Every word of it!  +1 for you!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siya
    Newest Member
    siya