dayton vs summer creek presictions

Who will take the 19-4A championship?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the 19-4A championship?

• Dayton Broncos
    • Summer Creek Bulldogs
    • Barbies Hill Eagles

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1295989" timestamp="1349871940"]
Dayton is just hoping sc will be all beat up after playing bh. That are maybe sc will still be in a sleep walking daze after watching the triple option.
[/quote]

You didn't hear, we run the spread again.  ;) 

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1295998" timestamp="1349872334"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=104434.msg1295995#msg1295995 date=1349872143]
Presictions ;D ;D

Summer Creek

BH isn't even in the running due to the loss against Crosby.
[/quote]wrong. If bh beats dayton and sc they win district.
[/quote]
And if my Aunt was my Uncle she would ........well you know the rest.

[quote name="Dwack" post="1296014" timestamp="1349873336"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104434.msg1295998#msg1295998 date=1349872334]
Presictions ;D ;D

Summer Creek

[/quote]
And if my Aunt was my Uncle she would be my [b]favorite boyfriend[/b][s]........well you know the rest[/s].
[/quote]

I fixed it for you...... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1295998" timestamp="1349872334"]
Presictions ;D ;D

Summer Creek

[/quote]

Oh yeah ;D Still give it to Summer Creek.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1296028" timestamp="1349874157"]
I have a question for you bhfan. I dont expect you to be honest but theres always hope. I see you have picked sc to win. Have you even seen dayton or sc play.
[/quote]

I have seen SC play against Crosby and they IMO are better than Dayton or BH was last year.(I have not seen Dayton this year, but thier stats are pitiful) Dayton has not done anything except beat Crosby that would make me believe they can beat SC or BH this year. I know you think the Bronco's are going to win state every year ,but slide the purple glasses off your eyes for a minute and look at reality ;) If Dayton comes into the BH or SC game like they have been playing they are going to get beat like a drum. I know you guys have a theory that everything is getting saved for BH and SC.I hope your right, but i think it is more wishfull thinking than fact.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1296035" timestamp="1349874772"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104434.msg1296028#msg1296028 date=1349874157]
I have a question for you bhfan. I dont expect you to be honest but theres always hope. I see you have picked sc to win. Have you even seen dayton or sc play.
[/quote]

I have seen SC play against Crosby and they IMO are better than Dayton or BH was last year.(I have not seen Dayton this year, but thier stats are pitiful) Dayton has not done anything except beat Crosby that would make me believe they can beat SC or BH this year. I know you think the Bronco's are going to win state every year ,but slide the purple glasses off your eyes for a minute and look at reality ;) If Dayton comes into the BH or SC game like they have been playing they are going to get beat like a drum. I know you guys have a theory that everything is getting saved for BH and SC.I hope your right, but i think it is more wishfull thinking than fact.
[/quote]

Dayton has beat 3 good teams... not great ones, but good ones... BH has actually played one good team and lost. That's reason enough for me to believe they'll beat BH. No one has predicted we'll win state. The expectations though, are understandably high for Dayton every year. High expectations [u]help[/u] breed success. BH of all people should understand that.

Maybe you meant to put the s (Summer Creek) in place of the d (Dayton) in [b]Presictions[/b], I don't know was that a Freudian slip??? Hmmm...what does that mean other than the d is beside the s on the keyboard. Oh well I guess that's just the neighbor of the beast when typing. BTW my pick S/C.

[quote name="incognito" post="1296050" timestamp="1349875943"]
Maybe you meant to put the s (Summer Creek) in place of the d (Dayton) in [b]Presictions[/b], I don't know was that a Freudian slip??? Hmmm...what does that mean other than the d is beside the s on the keyboard. Oh well I guess that's just the neighbor of the beast when typing. BTW my pick S/C.
[/quote]

You know they speak a different language over in 19-4A ;D

gotta stick with the people in purple--Dayton.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1296035" timestamp="1349874772"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104434.msg1296028#msg1296028 date=1349874157]
[/quote]

[/quote]daytons stats are horrible. Dayton is giving up the 2nd fewest points out of every team in setex. Thats all that matters on defense is points. Dayton is scoring around 32 points a game. I will also say one more thing. Bh non district opponents have not won a game.  While daytons non district opponents are 5-5. So who excactly has bh beat that would give you so much confidence over a team you have not seen.

[quote name="incognito" post="1296050" timestamp="1349875943"]
[/quote]

U know I really don't see the point in talking crap about a typo. Lets just say this dayton knows that summer creek is their biggest competition this year in the district. So yeah dayton will be preparing for them. U can doubt dayton all u want but when we stampede over the bulldogs u will see. And i was gonna argue with u about the presictions thing but then i read ur signature and decided i wouldn't want to get beat with experience.  Thanks for the help.

[quote name="dayton" post="1296041" timestamp="1349875167"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=104434.msg1296035#msg1296035 date=1349874772]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dayton has beat 3 good teams... not great ones, but good ones... BH has actually played one good team and lost. That's reason enough for me to believe they'll beat BH. No one has predicted we'll win state. The expectations though, are understandably high for Dayton every year. High expectations [u]help[/u] breed success. BH of all people should understand that.
[/quote]
What are the 3 teams?

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1296130" timestamp="1349881891"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=104434.msg1296041#msg1296041 date=1349875167]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=104434.msg1296035#msg1296035 date=1349874772]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
What are the 3 teams?
[/quote]

elkins, livingston and crosby are good teams... CEK, KP, NC are not.

[quote name="daytonfanjeff" post="1296069" timestamp="1349878247"]
[quote author=incognito link=topic=104434.msg1296050#msg1296050 date=1349875943]
[/quote]

U know I really don't see the point in talking crap about a typo. Lets just say this dayton knows that summer creek is their biggest competition this year in the district. So yeah dayton will be preparing for them. U can doubt dayton all u want but when we stampede over the bulldogs u will see. And i was gonna argue with u about the presictions thing but then i read ur signature and decided i wouldn't want to get beat with experience.  Thanks for the help.
[/quote]

My presiction is that BH bounces Dayton off thier high horse (no pun intended) then SC destroys Dayton. It's going down just like last year except SC will be your GCM ;)

This is gonna be THE game to see=Best Qb (SC)in dist vs #1 pass defense(Dayt=6 gm 531=88.5 ypg.#1 scoring defense Dayt 6 gm=59=9.8 ppg We don't have no superstars but we do spread it on thick w/many players every week.Letting everybody get healthy,continue to win games doing it,and if you hadn't noticed the air attack looks unstoppable.I like our shots @ Screek secondary who looked lost vs Crosby.This Dayt team will be the best coached team SCreek has ever played for all the marbles ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1296147" timestamp="1349882839"]
[quote author=daytonfanjeff link=topic=104434.msg1296069#msg1296069 date=1349878247]
[quote author=incognito link=topic=104434.msg1296050#msg1296050 date=1349875943]
[/quote]

[/quote]

My presiction is that BH bounces Dayton off thier high horse (no pun intended) then SC destroys Dayton. It's going down just like last year except SC will be your GCM ;)
[/quote]if it goes down like last year bh will lose their last 2.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12