WOS vs Hardin Jefferson Jr High Game

[color=blue][/color] I wanted to thank everyone for the messages and those who stopped me on my off the field Thursday night.  It's nice to know that someone cares.  For those who don't know what I"m talking about, my son, #79 WOS was hurt on the field.  He was laid out for what seems like hours but was only 5 or 10 minutes.  When he was finally brought to the sideline, I have no idea who the man was or what his position was, but he was from Hardin Jefferson and he was checking my son out and giving him the concussion test.  After he was done checking my son out,he came to me and explained that he was okay but would be real sore.  IN other words, this man was the one who calmed me down because as a mom, that was the worst feeling.  Even though Coach Pickering and Kellum were giving me okay signs, I wanted to hear it from someone who appeared to have medical training.

If anyone knows who that man was, please tell him I appreciate it. He had something wrong with his feet / legs.  I wish I knew his name I would look him up and send him a personal message.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder