West hardin vs dewyville score/mvp predictions (west hardin homecoming) comment.

I think Deweyville will pull out the win. West Hardin is a good team for their size, and they played better than I thought they would tonight. I hope it's the same for tomorrow night cause Deweyville needs to have a good game before district starts.

Deweyville is big, nasty and fast. They put a beat down on my HD Bobcats. And I can promise HD beats WH this year. This game will be a massacre in a hurry. Deweyville has some studs on both their lines. D-ville will do well in district this year. Pirates hurt alot of HD's players. WH better protect Ridge. I bet Ridge does not finish game. WH will have banged up players. Good luck and good health to both sides.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1290990" timestamp="1349441119"]
Deweyville is big, nasty and fast. They put a beat down on my HD Bobcats. And I can promise HD beats WH this year. This game will be a massacre in a hurry. Deweyville has some studs on both their lines. D-ville will do well in district this year. Pirates hurt alot of HD's players. WH better protect Ridge. I bet Ridge does not finish game. WH will have banged up players. Good luck and good health to both sides.
[/quote]

Thanks for the play by play .. Didn't know you were psychic

[quote name="raiderfan2010" post="1291416" timestamp="1349468850"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=104117.msg1290990#msg1290990 date=1349441119]
[/quote]

Thanks for the play by play .. Didn't know you were psychic
[/quote]LOL. Didn't know you were a CLOWN. Stay tuned and thirsty my friend.  ;) ;D 8)

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1290990" timestamp="1349441119"]
[/quote]

Well HD55. You're right, we lost. But I'm healthy and still standing. HD won't even come close to being that physical. Better tell your precious bobcats to get ready. All we're going to do is get better. It'll be for the first place spot.

[quote name="oiler#3" post="1292930" timestamp="1349541956"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=104117.msg1290990#msg1290990 date=1349441119]
[/quote]

Well HD55. You're right, we lost. But I'm healthy and still standing. HD won't even come close to being that physical. Better tell your precious bobcats to get ready. All we're going to do is get better. It'll be for the first place spot.
[/quote]My post was not meant to be negative toward you. Just was my opinion. Looks like the Oilers protected you. Congrats. I wouldn't bet on HD not being that physical. lol. HD will be ready for the Oilers. WH better worry about Iola. In my opinion yall grab 3rd place. You are a good athlete and will have a good season stats wise. But against HD you will be a steak in a Piranha infested pond.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder