I think I will hang it up

oldrock

I have tried to keep an open mind while on this website but after reading some posts on here I think I will hang it up.

To disrespect a team, coach or a community without knowing anything about them is wrong.

I know some of these posts have been in good fun but there are some posts that you know the person was serious about what they said.

So until we meet on another forum or just have a casual "hello" on the street I am signing off for the last time.

Todd Oubre
Port Arthur Bishop Byrne Class of 1980
Dayton Bronco Fan forever.

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1287477" timestamp="1349051007"]
It's an online forum. Each of us with our own individual opinions that don't mean jack. You got to have thicker skin than that. It's truly a wonder how some people make it in the real world....
[/quote]
For once we think alike godogs. You can't take this stuff seriously. If you do then your gonna drive yourself crazy.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1287479" timestamp="1349051171"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=103960.msg1287477#msg1287477 date=1349051007]
It's an online forum. Each of us with our own individual opinions that don't mean jack. You got to have thicker skin than that. It's truly a wonder how some people make it in the real world....
[/quote]
For once we think alike godogs. You can't take this stuff seriously. If you do then your gonna drive yourself crazy.
[/quote]

Some people just weren't raised to say whatever entered our skulls.  But I agree you have to let stupid be stupid.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin