Summer Creek at Crosby Game Thread/SC wins 49-21!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1284983" timestamp="1348882100"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=103844.msg1284954#msg1284954 date=1348881747]
SC is up 21 to 14 and[b] I figured SC would have an awesome band that would get down[/b]. No! Very disappointed.
[/quote]
That's what sterotyping does for ya! I thought my wife could cook good cause she was fat..........WRONG!
[/quote]

+1 for that one...nice!!

summer creek has lots of team speed, a solid D and an accurate QB .... i left at 35-14 when Crosby was starting to turn the ball over and SC defense was seeming to really wear on the Crosby O. you've gotta be able to throw it to beat SC. Crosby had success when they did that. SC's got a good group. Congrats on the win..... assuming Crosby didn't mount a huge comeback.

[quote name="Matt" post="1285510" timestamp="1348888420"]
After listening to Dayton tonight, they better get there act together or SC is gonna beat em like a drum
[/quote]Dayton always gets it together closer it gets to playoffs.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1285552" timestamp="1348888899"]
Crosy made a lot of mistakes and the coaching was poor at best.  SC is a dominating offensive team, hard to say how goo the D is because of oll the Crosby mistakes and penalties.  I don't see anyone in 19-4A beating SC.......or 20-4A for that matter.
[/quote]

you go to crosby tonight?

Don't know why Crosby gets that beat look when they get down. I'm sure the new coach hates that.

I left at 42-21. Summer Creek is the real deal. They didn't look that tough in the 1st half and Crosby had lots of chances to do something with SC mistakes but could not take advantage. I hate to talk about a kid, but that #15 on Crosby needs to get the greese off his gloves! I have never seen a kid that athletic that can run perfect routes and get in a postion to make a big play to just watch the ball bounce off his hands. Anywho I agree with Smoking Baby there will be no one that will beat SC in 19 or 20 4A! This team will just wear you down offensivly untill you make a mistake. We are all playing for 2nd IMHO.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1285604" timestamp="1348889696"]
I left at 42-21. Summer Creek is the real deal. They didn't look that tough in the 1st half and Crosby had lots of chances to do something with SC mistakes but could not take advantage. I hate to talk about a kid, but that #15 on Crosby needs to get the greese off his gloves! I have never seen a kid that athletic that can run perfect routes and get in a postion to make a big play to just watch the ball bounce off his hands. Anywho I agree with Smoking Baby there will be no one that will beat SC in 19 or 20 4A! This team will just wear you down offensivly untill you make a mistake. We are all playing for 2nd IMHO.
[/quote]

Dayton beats Crosby 45-21 and we're going to be lucky to make the playoffs...SC wins 49-21 and they're crowned area champs

::)

Week 10 will settle all bets...the Broncs aren't scared

I left at 42-21. Summer Creek is the real deal. They didn't look that tough in the 1st half and Crosby had lots of chances to do something with SC mistakes but could not take advantage. I hate to talk about a kid, but that #15 on Crosby needs to get the greese off his gloves! I have never seen a kid that athletic that can run [b]perfect routes and get in a postion to make a big play to just watch the ball bounce off his hands.[/b] Anywho I agree with Smoking Baby there will be no one that will beat SC in 19 or 20 4A! This team will just wear you down offensivly untill you make a mistake. We are all playing for 2nd IMHO.
[/quote]

coulda changed the whole complexion of the game toward the end of the first half.... after the ball went over on downs after those two endzone drops and SC scored real quick, SC had all the Mo.

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="1285636" timestamp="1348890105"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103844.msg1285604#msg1285604 date=1348889696]
[/quote]

Dayton beats Crosby 45-21 and we're going to be lucky to make the playoffs...SC wins 49-21 and they're crowned area champs

::)

Week 10 will settle all bets...the Broncs aren't scared
[/quote]

Who said you would be lucky to make the playoffs? You just got shut down by CE king...50 yard field goal in the 2nd half was your only score ;D

I left at 42-21. Summer Creek is the real deal. They didn't look that tough in the 1st half and Crosby had lots of chances to do something with SC mistakes but could not take advantage. I hate to talk about a kid, but that #15 on Crosby needs to get the greese off his gloves! I have never seen a kid that athletic that can run perfect routes and get in a postion to make a big play to just watch the ball bounce off his hands. Anywho I agree with Smoking Baby there will be no one that will beat SC in 19 or 20 4A! This team will just wear you down offensivly untill you make a mistake. [b]We are all playing for 2nd IMHO[/b].
[/quote]

By the way, bh will be very lucky to be playing for 4th

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="1285650" timestamp="1348890330"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103844.msg1285604#msg1285604 date=1348889696]
I left at 42-21. Summer Creek is the real deal. They didn't look that tough in the 1st half and Crosby had lots of chances to do something with SC mistakes but could not take advantage. I hate to talk about a kid, but that #15 on Crosby needs to get the greese off his gloves! I have never seen a kid that athletic that can run perfect routes and get in a postion to make a big play to just watch the ball bounce off his hands. Anywho I agree with Smoking Baby there will be no one that will beat SC in 19 or 20 4A! This team will just wear you down offensivly untill you make a mistake. [b]We are all playing for 2nd IMHO[/b].
[/quote]

By the way, bh will be very lucky to be playing for 4th
[/quote]

Your right because they will be 2nd or 3rd ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw