Kountze at Hardin Game Thread/Kountze wins 28-14!

WOSgrad

I believe they Ktz #7 is a good athlete,  #7 for Hardin just got moved up from JV and did a good job.  8 TOs for Hardin,  3 for Ktz.    All that smack from Ktz, they better do better next week.  Hardins Defense was ok, still need to step it up.  TOs killed us tonight.

[quote name="uknowit2" post="1285516" timestamp="1348888445"]
What I was thinking. Enjoy it King, you are about to run into some real competition. If you keep popping off we may have to rub in a couple of those 40 pt losses the Lions are about to experience.
[/quote]
The only time i popped off was when a hardin fan was talking down on one of our players.. so rub it if it happens... fact is kountze beat Hardin.. kountze didn't play well but not taking anything away from Hardin because that prolly wasn't there best ...best of luck on yalls season and i hope everyone stays healthy

Guest hardin01
Nobody on this thread was talking "down" as you stated concerning #7. I merely stated an opinion, in regards to his skill set. I have trained, equipped with knowledge, developed, coached, and played with dozens of collegiate level athletes, and 2 NFL players in the early part of this decade. Stating my opinion, from observing his performace is NOT dogging him.

Just like if I said, OBAMA is by ratings, the 3rd WORSE President in US HISTORY. Is that dogging him, or sharing the facts? C'mon folks!!!

Well guys I will say#1 back didn't play we had #3qb nearly all nite took out 1st string line backers and also second half the secondary was 2nd team....and yes the o-was off big time...but a "w"is a"w"we still need to improve to compete in this tough district,Hardin is no joke!!they will put it on you.good luck and thank god no injuries....other than the refs killing both teams heart.

Guest kountzemania
Kountze won Hardin lost, both teams played sloppy. Kountze better settle on a quarterback so the offense can come together. Hardin better figure out how to hang on to the football. Hardin is scrappy and be a team in district that no team should over look. Kountze has its own destiny in its hands. Special teams won this game for Kountze. Great job by kick-off and punter A. Marshall did a great job giving the defense a big helping hand on field position. D. HARPER YOU R A BEAST KID! All over the field tonight, T. Brown was a big factor again this week. 4-0 that all that counts tonight. Tomorrow it means nothing!

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1285847" timestamp="1348893478"]
Kountze won Hardin lost, both teams played sloppy. Kountze better settle on a quarterback so the offense can come together. Hardin better figure out how to hang on to the football. Hardin is scrappy and be a team in district that no team should over look. Kountze has its own destiny in its hands. Special teams won this game for Kountze. Great job by kick-off and punter A. Marshall did a great job giving the defense a big helping hand on field position. D. HARPER YOU R A BEAST KID! All over the field tonight, T. Brown was a big factor again this week. 4-0 that all that counts tonight. Tomorrow it means nothing!#1and#4 on d and special teams are head hunters all over the field.
[/quote]

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="MWhizzie000" post="1285982" timestamp="1348897933"]
look kountze ran a vanilla offense tonight with alot of kountzes backs and receivers on the sideline. I mean cmon man they took of gas after halftime;  Keep #12 greyland arnold and #3 justin harper in at QB for the love of god lol please please please especially here on out they are the answer
[/quote]

This coaching staff got you this far and now you want to take over.  Geeeez!

If the Hardin game would have been in doubt don't you think the coaches have sense enough to put the first stringers back in the game.  It's a long season - rest them and avoid injury when you can.

[quote name="hardin01" post="1285819" timestamp="1348892874"]
The Wing T ? Wow!!!! I thought that died out in the 90's. Somebody get this clown of a coach out of here, before he ruins the talent pool I have coming up!

Learn the Spread, or go home. This is not 1980 anymore
[/quote]

Yea, look what the spread has done for Hardin the last few years. :o

[quote name="camsdad" post="1286221" timestamp="1348934784"]
Tough loss for the Hornets. Kountze didn't get the 50 that so many predicted.  Least amount of points the lions have scored this year and over half of them were handed to them.  Good luck to both teams next week.
[/quote]Your correct offense just seem to be lethargic ....but they will get it together hope soon.good luck guys.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder