STJFL 2012 Peewee Super Bowl Champion (Big School Only)

Gucci

Who wins it ALL!!!!!  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it ALL!!!!!

• Nederland Black
    • Beaumont Blue
    • Lumberton White
    • Png White
    • Other

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1309386" timestamp="1351184157"]
If you havent seen BMT B play, when you do, you will see why all the other teams
[img]http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/images/graemlins/default/bow_kneelsuckers.gif[/img]
they are that good
[/quote]

You aren't proud are you? Lol! Or you just really like the animation and found a way to post with it? Too funny!

[quote name="forthelove" post="1309481" timestamp="1351190325"]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=103743.msg1309386#msg1309386 date=1351184157]
If you havent seen BMT B play, when you do, you will see why all the other teams
[img]http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/images/graemlins/default/bow_kneelsuckers.gif[/img]
they are that good
[/quote]

You aren't proud are you? Lol! Or you just really like the animation and found a way to post with it? Too funny!
[/quote]Remember....They can be beat

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1308837" timestamp="1351110256"]
Ned B has to go through both other nederland teams to get to the superbowl and from what i have seen, that might not happen.
[/quote]Especially without their coaches. Lot of speculation about the Ned B and Bmt G game. I heard that they didn't remove their starting backfield when up 30. If this is true, they should receive the same punishment as Bmt  B coaches

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1309855" timestamp="1351216955"]
I have heard this as well. Will be interesting to see if they do receive the same punishment.
[/quote]You saying that then it must be true. How sure are you that they a starter did run the ball when up 30

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1309873" timestamp="1351217581"]
Gucci, how you know so much, must be with lumberton cuz they know it all.

Apparently video evidence doesnt lie
[/quote]Sure don't. Karma is a mug. Lot of energy wasted on trying to bring Bmt B down when they have problems of their own. Anxious to see how the.league handles this. I know this same exact incident calls for a 2 game suspension. Bmt B had it coaches suspended on a Thursday night and players added and removed on a Friday night. So this could easily be addressed as early as tomorrow.

Any Nederland Black takers?? I know y'all reading this ;D Bmt Pride has the video Nederland. So if you would like a copy of the Original Version, pm him and he can.get you a copy of the game. Please let us know if you are being falsely accused ;D

[quote name="Gucci" post="1309896" timestamp="1351218414"]
Any Nederland Black takers?? I know y'all reading this ;D Bmt Pride has the video Nederland. So if you would like a copy of the Original Version, pm him and he can.get you a copy of the game. Please let us know if you are being falsely accused ;D
[/quote]

20$ a pop for secondary bulldogs.

I can see em now, non coaches scrambling to see if this is true, (which it is) and coaches realizing that they did get noticed..........and caught

So your complaining about a 31-0 victory in comparison to a 75-0 victory??? Ya makes sense, what a blowout!  And yes I'm familiar with the rules and idk if its true or not, but if so, sounds like a technicality and not a massacre where one team was trying to make a point like the previous game.

[quote name="dogbite" post="1310033" timestamp="1351223218"]
So your complaining about a 31-0 victory in comparison to a 75-0 victory??? Ya makes sense, what a blowout!  And yes I'm familiar with the rules and idk if its true or not, but if so, sounds like a technicality and not a massacre where one team was trying to make a point like the previous game.
[/quote]

Not about the score dude! Only one who cares about that is yall. Its about rules being broken. Bmt B made a mistake and was punished. Now Ned B did and should be punished as well

So basically your saying they scored, then a starter ran the extra point, and should be punished???  Sounds like bmt is scared and looking to eliminate Ned b from the playoffs without having to play them.. But that's just from the outside looking in.

[quote name="dogbite" post="1310054" timestamp="1351224401"]
So basically your saying they scored, then a starter ran the extra point, and should be punished???  [color=red][size=14pt]Sounds like bmt is scared and looking to eliminate Ned b from the playoffs without having to play them.. [/size][/color]But that's just from the outside looking in.
[/quote]Hilarious. Please, Please Beaumont don't file a complaint. We want them and we want them bad!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder