Final Prediction for the Vidor-Nederland Game.....

Vpirate

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Teamlast" post="1282905" timestamp="1348712901"]
Forget the score I'm trying to sale all these extra tickets I got for the game. Anybody vidorians need any
[/quote]

Rumor has it that due to limited visitor tickets for the Vidor/Nederland game, visitors will be selected at random to fight it out for the remaining tickets.  ;)

[quote name="incognito" post="1282927" timestamp="1348714590"]
[quote author=Teamlast link=topic=103729.msg1282905#msg1282905 date=1348712901]
Forget the score I'm trying to sale all these extra tickets I got for the game. Anybody vidorians need any
[/quote]

Rumor has it that due to limited visitor tickets for the Vidor/Nederland game, visitors will be selected at random to fight it out for the remaining tickets.  ;)
[/quote]

Could give New meaning to the term...Who let the dogs out? Maybe it should be who let the Dogs in!

I had it at Vidor 21-20 in the first prediction thread but after deep contemplation I figured it more like Nederland 20-14 however things changed and I realized that Vidor was about a 35-14 favorite although I then read the great news article on Larry Neumann and figured that Nederland would surely be a 28-14 favorite.

And now Blackbuc wants a "FINAL" thought?

Hmmmm..............

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1283041" timestamp="1348752794"]
PIRATES    34
NEDERLAND 27
[/quote]

OOOOOOOOOOOH!  That's a lot of points being scored against two very good defenses. :-\

[quote name="tvc" post="1282974" timestamp="1348735603"]
I had it at Vidor 21-20 in the first prediction thread but after deep contemplation I figured it more like Nederland 20-14 however things changed and I realized that Vidor was about a 35-14 favorite although I then read the great news article on Larry Neumann and figured that Nederland would surely be a 28-14 favorite.

And now Blackbuc wants a "FINAL" thought?

Hmmmm..............
[/quote]

???  too much deep contemplation.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder