• Vidor
    • Nederland
    • PN-G
    • Central
    • Livingston
    • LC-M
    • Ozen

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1280323" timestamp="1348454087"]
Vidor will loose to someone they have no business losing to, like Livingston or Ozen.  Nederland will lose to Vidor.  Central will lose to both Vidor and Nederland.  Ozen will lose to Vidor, Nederland, and Central.
[/quote]Then he woke up! Let's go [b]Panthers[/b] !!

I really think it is going to be Big Ned's year!  So far, they have done outstanding.  Yes, they had a loss, but played hard...and it was close.  That was against one of the top teams in the state.  Who has Vidor went up against with some substance?  I do think it'll be close...but I think the Dogs will get the win!  Count down...5 day!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1280323" timestamp="1348454087"]
Vidor will loose to someone they have no business losing to, like Livingston or Ozen.
[/quote]

This is what I was kind of eluding to earlier. Nothing on paper says they should lose to anyone besides Ned, but I have a feeling that they will let somebody hang around long enough to steal a win.

The most dangerous game for Vidor may be the game after Ned. Win or lose, you better be ready to take on Ozen at the Butch. A lot of great athletes. I for one don't look at the Stephenville game to seriously. Too far from home and who knows what went on the night before in Dallas. I would assume lack of rest played a huge part.

[quote name="dayton" post="1279960" timestamp="1348427308"]
My heart says Vidor but my head says Nederland. Both are high quality programs and teams. I voted Nederland
[/quote] Who ever win out of these two good teams dose not mean any thing! Both still have six games to play! any given night!!!! Have a great healthy season!!  Let's go [b]Panthers[/b]!

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1280163" timestamp="1348441262"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=103589.msg1280136#msg1280136 date=1348439430]
Nederland undefeated... And I predict Vidor to have two losses in district. Watch and see...
[/quote]
I have been waiting for this. Would you like to make a wager on that godogs27?
[/quote]

I heard some disturbing news comming out of Vidor this week hope it's not true. If it is true Vidor is in trouble unless some under classman can pick up the slack for them...

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1280162" timestamp="1348441241"]
[quote author=Holman link=topic=103589.msg1280075#msg1280075 date=1348434620]
Back in August i felt Vidor would win. Thinking Nederland would be a tad overconfident from reading all the press clippings. But now confident appears to be the case, not overconfident. Vidor hasn't played a team of Nederland's caliber while Nederland went toe to toe with Angleton. Nederland's other two predistrict opponents only loss has come to Nederland. The same can't be said for Vidor's predistrict schedule.

So i vote now for the Dawgs.
[/quote]
Also Angleton lost to Alief Taylor.
[/quote]
Playing the Dawgs must've took alot out of them. I'm thankful for the bye week.

On paper is not where the game is played. Its under the lights, the roar of the crowd and the pounding given and taken on the field. I do think Nederland will take the DC but, I do not think it will be a cake walk. There are alot of talented teams in the district who would love to knock Nederland off the top rung and put a notch in their belt. I say good luck to all 20-4a teams and may the good lord watch over all and protect them with his mercy. From the bottom of the list to the top there will be some games played that the final score is going to shock a lot of folks. And on "paper" that should have never happened.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami