• Vidor
    • Nederland
    • PN-G
    • Central
    • Livingston
    • LC-M
    • Ozen

[quote name="dayton" post="1279960" timestamp="1348427308"]
My heart says Vidor but my head says Nederland. Both are high quality programs and teams. I voted Nederland
[/quote]

I'm kind of in the same position. My instincts say Vidor, but my head is saying Nederland. I think it will all come down to this week's game. I picked Nederland to win, but if for no other reason than that I'd like to see Vidor make some history this year, I'm hoping the Pirates prove me wrong.

Back in August i felt Vidor would win. Thinking Nederland would be a tad overconfident from reading all the press clippings. But now confident appears to be the case, not overconfident. Vidor hasn't played a team of Nederland's caliber while Nederland went toe to toe with Angleton. Nederland's other two predistrict opponents only loss has come to Nederland. The same can't be said for Vidor's predistrict schedule.

So i vote now for the Dawgs.

[quote name="Holman" post="1280075" timestamp="1348434620"]
Back in August i felt Vidor would win. Thinking Nederland would be a tad overconfident from reading all the press clippings. But now confident appears to be the case, not overconfident. Vidor hasn't played a team of Nederland's caliber while Nederland went toe to toe with Angleton. Nederland's other two predistrict opponents only loss has come to Nederland. The same can't be said for Vidor's predistrict schedule.

[/quote]Actually Crosby got took to the woodshed by Dayton  ;D

[quote name="Holman" post="1280075" timestamp="1348434620"]

[/quote]
Also Angleton lost to Alief Taylor.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1280167" timestamp="1348441641"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=103589.msg1280136#msg1280136 date=1348439430]
Nederland undefeated... And I predict Vidor to have two losses in district. Watch and see...
[/quote]2? who else other than NED can beat em on paper right now? lol
[/quote]

;) just stirring the pot a little.

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1280185" timestamp="1348443545"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=103589.msg1280167#msg1280167 date=1348441641]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=103589.msg1280136#msg1280136 date=1348439430]
Nederland undefeated... And I predict Vidor to have two losses in district. Watch and see...
[/quote]2? who else other than NED can beat em on paper right now? lol
[/quote]

;) just stirring the pot a little.
[/quote]ahhhhh, i gotcha  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder