Liberty at Hamshire-Fannett Game Thread/Hamshire-Fannett wins 41-3!

WOSgrad

Guest incognito123
[quote name="beastking18" post="1278646" timestamp="1348285155"]
A win is a win, and Hamshire Fannett won this one.... But, all of Liberty's best players were out by 2nd quarter including their quarter back, Mosely, Jones, Fregia, and many more.... They were all on the sideline limping or sitting down.... SMH.... Its going to be a long season if they don't recover...
[/quote]

It's going to be a long season if the do recover.  Liberty is bad.  Get used to it!!

[quote name="UKCats" post="1278745" timestamp="1348288835"]
Soooo . . . did HookEm's "game changer" get to play tonight? (serious question, not just sarcasm) If so I can't wait to hear what he has to say about tonights game.  WOW! I am shocked. I didn't expect them to win, but I did expect  a little bit better game.
[/quote]
Hookem's (game changer/brother/family member) did play the first half.  He was helped off the field at the end of the first half after an interception.  I have not yet heard the diagnosis on the injury, but he did not play the second half. 
The sideline for Liberty looks like an infirmary every week.  In my opinion this is due to discipline, poor off season program, and a lack of intensity during practice.  The kids are just not prepared physically for game speed.
In regards to Hookem's game changer cut the player some slack. He is a talented player and a good kid.  He just unfortunately does not walk on water  as advertised, but anyone on this forum would welcome him on your team.

Guest incognito123
[quote name="Dwack" post="1278781" timestamp="1348291295"]
[quote author=UKCats link=topic=103482.msg1278745#msg1278745 date=1348288835]
Soooo . . . did HookEm's "game changer" get to play tonight? (serious question, not just sarcasm) If so I can't wait to hear what he has to say about tonights game.  WOW! I am shocked. I didn't expect them to win, but I did expect  a little bit better game.
[/quote]
Hookem's (game changer/brother/family member) did play the first half.  He was helped off the field at the end of the first half after an interception.  I have not yet heard the diagnosis on the injury, but he did not play the second half. 
The sideline for Liberty looks like an infirmary every week.  In my opinion this is due to discipline, poor off season program, and a lack of intensity during practice.  The kids are just not prepared physically for game speed.
In regards to Hookem's game changer cut the player some slack. He is a talented player and a good kid.  He just unfortunately does not walk on water  as advertised, but anyone on this forum would welcome him on your team.
[/quote]

Here is the problem with Liberty's players, they're getting the crap kicked out of them every week.  If they were winning these games, you wouldn't see nearly as many injuries.  Once the going gets tough, Liberty folds up like a cheap tent.  I'm so frustrated by this I can barely see straight.  I have supported this team for the past several years and have seen a great influx of talent come and go under the directions of crappy coaching and even crappier players attitudes.  I am hard on LIberty because they deserve better.  Until their players realize that, they will continue to be a joke.  Most of those kids who are in the "infirmary" are well enough to do whatever they please Saturday.  I've heard from coaches who are frustrated with the players not wanting to get back from injuries.  They want to wear the jersey to the pep rally, but not wear it to battle.  I'm tired of it.  Something has to be done by someone who can.  It needs to happen asap.

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1279030" timestamp="1348331579"]
[quote author=Dwack link=topic=103482.msg1278781#msg1278781 date=1348291295]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Here is the problem with Liberty's players, they're getting the crap kicked out of them every week.  If they were winning these games, you wouldn't see nearly as many injuries.  Once the going gets tough, Liberty folds up like a cheap tent.  I'm so frustrated by this I can barely see straight.  I have supported this team for the past several years and have seen a great influx of talent come and go under the directions of crappy coaching and even crappier players attitudes.  I am hard on LIberty because they deserve better.  Until their players realize that, they will continue to be a joke.  Most of those kids who are in the "infirmary" are well enough to do whatever they please Saturday.  I've heard from coaches who are frustrated with the players not wanting to get back from injuries.  They want to wear the jersey to the pep rally, but not wear it to battle.  I'm tired of it.  Something has to be done by someone who can.  It needs to happen asap.
[/quote]

Sounds to me the HC has lost the players......once that happens its over.  Let the search for a new HC begin IMO.....

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1279030" timestamp="1348331579"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I hope you understand we are saying the same general thing.  I am just reluctant to call out any young man's heart and determination on this forum.  The frustration is with the overall program and what is allowed an expected.
For those that don't know though, if you are interested in seeing the Panthers compete at something go watch the girls they compete at every sport.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1279072" timestamp="1348333654"]
Told ya so................  HF got a new coach and are doing well.  Will give WOS and Silsbee a run for their money.
[/quote]
They may be headed in the right direction but they won't have any change left when they play these two programs this year.

Guest incognito123
[quote name="Dwack" post="1279113" timestamp="1348336250"]
[quote author=BringThePain link=topic=103482.msg1279030#msg1279030 date=1348331579]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I hope you understand we are saying the same general thing.  I am just reluctant to call out any young man's heart and determination on this forum.  The frustration is with the overall program and what is allowed an expected.
[b]For those that don't know though, if you are interested in seeing the Panthers compete at something go watch the girls they compete at every sport.[/b][/quote]

Absolutley.  I have a cousin on the Softball team in Liberty. They are for real.  The guys could take a cue from their girls program.

[quote name="Dwack" post="1279116" timestamp="1348336339"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=103482.msg1279072#msg1279072 date=1348333654]
Told ya so................  HF got a new coach and are doing well.  Will give WOS and Silsbee a run for their money.
[/quote]
They may be headed in the right direction but they won't have any change left when they play these two programs this year.
[/quote]

They have been heading in the right direction for 3 years.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1279072" timestamp="1348333654"]
[/quote]Wow not yall too. What is it with teams that beat up on liberty automaticly think you can take on teams like WOS and Silsbee. Go play teams like LCM, Central, Livingston, Jasper, PNG. And beat them then we will talk. Until then yall should just take the congrads on a good game and move on . And I am glad for HF no doubt for the win. But man. Your talking a huge step from Liberty to WOS and Silsbee.

[quote name="7mary3" post="1279067" timestamp="1348333477"]
[quote author=BringThePain link=topic=103482.msg1279030#msg1279030 date=1348331579]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds to me the HC has lost the players......once that happens its over.  Let the search for a new HC begin IMO.....
[/quote]

I agree with everything that has been stated! From what I've seen from experience the overall "dicipline" is down (workout, practice, physical and mental)!

I would love to see Josh Sadler come back and take over!  He demands your respect and is someone who gets the best out of his players!

[quote name="3apantherfan" post="1279528" timestamp="1348366080"]
[quote author=7mary3 link=topic=103482.msg1279067#msg1279067 date=1348333477]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree with everything that has been stated! From what I've seen from experience the overall "dicipline" is down (workout, practice, physical and mental)!

I would love to see Josh Sadler come back and take over!  He demands your respect and is someone who gets the best out of his players!
[/quote]Liberty had the chance for Josh Sadler and chose Deel. Deel in turn ran off a lot of well respected coaches to make room for new coaches.Sadler couldnt work for Deel and is now the baseball coach at C.E.King.Yes I agree,Sadler would make a fine replacement.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder